9

We had to take a few minute to actually adjust to the light and yet im still seeing stars. we walk into the CDC to see a guy holding a gun towards us.

" What do you people want?" The man quistions. " A chance." Dad says and the man replayes with " That is a awful much to ask to these days." " We know. Im rick" dad introduces himself.

" Edward Jenner. You can get your stuff but when that door closes it doesnt open again. So send your people to get there backs." Dad nodds and send most of the men out i also ran out and took some of the baggs.

We are now riding down an elevator the onlt quistion that was on my mind at the moment is where are the other people. Carol had asked if we were under ground because she is a little clasterphobic and this man had the adesity to tell her not to think about it like are tou serious. Give something use full that that crap.

Daryl then ask " Where are all the others. The scientists?" Thank you so i was not the only one with that thought. " Im all that is left." Shane quistions " And who is this Vee person you talk to?"

Jenner said " V say hello to our guests tell them welcome." He told the ai to say. She just repeated as he had said it. Kinda freeky if you ask me.

" I have to ask you all for a blood transfusion because i have already broke so many protocols just letting you in." I look at him and say " Protocol means shit now. The world had ended Jenner so dont give me that shit." Before thing got heated dad say " We xan do that."

" He can take you blood but he wont be getting anywhere neer me." Jenner looked at me and say " I have to. You know the protocol Sargent." I look Jenner in the eyes and say " I know but as i said the world went to shit and i said you would not take my blood you didnt do that the last time the military was here so why now."

" Its to make sure that not any of you are infected" " well congratulations Jenner were not. We would have had a fever by now so go suff your protocol up your ass." And tgen Andrea fainted. " What is wrong with her?" Jenner ask.

Josephine says " She hasnt eaten in days non of us have." Jenner says " Well that is something that i can actually help you with."

We were now sitting all around the table talking and actually smiling tgere was even wine. I was drinking out of the bottle because i know that it would not have effectes me. My birth father was one of hydras experiment and he had a super soldier surem and that had past down to me.

Dale was walking around the table poring more wine into everyones glasses and then Carl ask " Can i have some mom please?" Mom say that she xan always be the bad guy so he had to ask his dad. Dad says " Why not. Let him try." And Carl took a sip of the wine but it looked like he wanted to barf at the tast of it. Yes wine is bitter but if your used to drinking it you get used to the taste of it.

"We have yet to thank our houstes so Jenner thank you for having us." Dad says and it was followed with thank yours and Daryl had screamed booyah for some reason. All of us or most of us was laughing and just enjoying this save space before that was also going to end.

But the Shane spoiled everything by saying " Why are you the only one here? What happend here and where are the rest?" I look at Shane and ask " Really Shane couldn't you have left your questions for tomorrow we want to enjoy our day thank you very much."

Jenner looked at us " When it all started people had panicked and some left some stayed and when we couldn't find a cure some even went as far to commit suicide so now I'm the only one left." Andrea ask " Why didnt you leave?" I look at Jenner and it looked like he was having a conversation with himself. " I made a promise and I tent to live up to that promise until the day that I die."

The rest of the dinner was quite and no one really said anything. Shane had really spoiled our whole fun mood that we had. After Jenner showed us where we can sleep and that we will be partnered up with someone. I was with Daryl and I was actually happy about it because being with Shane no way. And then Jenner said something that sounds like heaven to us. There was hot water so we can go shower.

I was standing infront of the couch I was going to take I had left the bed for Daryl. I felt hands slide across my hips to my stomach and a rough voice say " What do you think you are doing Darling?" I sucked on  my breath I had not expected that at all. " Getting ready to shower."

" Mind if I join you Darling?" My voice was shaky as I said yes. What is this man doing to me. I got my clothes and walk to the bathroom that was connected to room. I stripped from my clothes and got into the shower. Letting the hot water hid my body. It felt amazing to actually clean myself.

My red hair from the blood was now once again there white colour that they had turned white while Hydra had experimented on me. I heard the door open and closed and then someone suffering outside the curten of the shower and I can hear the clothes hid the floor.

The shower curten open and hands went around my waist again.