Pheli rasoi ❣️

Some deep information about Noori' s

The Royal Jeon Noori's, their mother land is Pakistan but they live in Seoul, SK as they come for business but end up living there, in ancient times Noori's ruled Pakistan but still in present too they hold more power on Pakistan than it's own government.

And about Tae's family u will know in coming chapters.
.........................................................................

Noori Jeon Mansion, Seoul

Our newly married couple is still sleeping but the difference is last night they both sleep on bed corners but now they are cuddling.

Kook's left hand resting on Tae's waist while Tae's head resting on his heart fisting his coller while their legs tangled with eachother.

Kook start to wake up opening his eyes slowly first thing he see is hair, he got confuse start to stand up but stop when he heard a whine, then he recall what happened yesterday and look toward Tae with wide eyes but his heart melt seeing his pouty lips and how cutely he is fisting his coller.

Tae whine again so he crease his waist making him sleep, kook is scaning his face with soft smile but a knock interrupt his moment.

He make Tae leave his coller standing up, he put a his pillow where he was laying before resulting Tae snuggle into it immediately.

He walk toward door and open it found Jimin standing there with a saree bag in his hand.

" good morning Bhai " greet Jimin with a teasing smile " good morning " replied kook giving her a judging look.

" is bhabhi awake " ask Jimin innocently.

" no he is still sleeping because of tiredness " said kook but soon wide his eyes and look forward Jimin who looking at him with a teasing smirk.

" BECAUSE OF YESTERDAY'S RITUALS " said kook glaring at him.

" I ain't saying anything Bhai " replied Jimin with a innocent smile.

" okay okay here this is for bhabhi ammi send it and wake him up everyone is waiting " said Jimin handing him bag.

Kook take the bag and shut the door on her face " rude " she mumble and left from there.

" Tae wake up " said kook softly trying to wake him up, Tae start to stirred in his sleep and open his eyes.

" ammi send this for u " said kook giving him saree bag and left to fresh up.

After 15 min kook come out all ready looking dashing as always rubbing his head with towel.

Then Tae stand up from the bed and left to wash up too.

Now it's been 30 min. kook is sitting on the couch checking some files waiting for Tae, he close his file standing up go toward washroom and knock on the door " Tae are u ready " " yes u go am just coming in a min. " get a reply.

Before he could give a reply his phone ring and he pick up walk out from the room talking on the phone.

Meanwhile with Tae

Tae is standing in washroom holding a beautiful red saree with a confused face.

" how to wear it " said Tae to himself.

" I should call minnie " said Tae to himself calling Jimin.

After 5 min Jimin enter in their room locking the door behind her.

" Taetae " she called, bathroom door opened and come out Tae wearing blouse and skirt holding saree in his hands with a pout.

" why so pouty baby " said Jimin cooing at him.