Past ❣️

In night after everyone sleep except out lead couple and side couple.

Junkook is leaning on the door frame folding his head on his chest looking at soulmate duo blankly.

If u see him, u will think he is angery or something but reality is he is covering his emotions by a blank face.

His heart is breaking with each sob of his Noori.

But he is angery too because he can't able to do anything which can stop his Noori from crying while Suga is also present in the room staring at soulmates worriedly.

Tae is sobbing in jimin's neck holding onto her tightly while Jimin too shedding tears because it's a heartbreaking seeing her soulmate cry, she know what's the matter but it's only Tae who have right to tell.

She greet her teeths remembering the incident of mall.

Few hours before in mall

Taemin duo running in all the mall in actual it's Jimin who want to buy the whole mall for her bhabhi that's why they are going in different shops while there husbands also running behind them trying to stop Jimin for buying anything now because she had already buy the half mall.

" Minnie u should stop now look how much u did buy " said Tae tiredly pointing towards the shipping bags which their husbands are holding.

" what no bhabhi they are not enough, we need to buy many things and u know soon there is going a business party in Jeon Industries so it going to be your first time and first time world going to see the Queen of Noori's so we need a perfect outfit for u " said Jimin making Tae blush at the " queen " word while both husbands duo staring at them with whipped smile.

They four enter in a boutique shop where all beautiful gowns are putted on statues.

" yes bhabhi this dress is perfect for u, u will look like a royal princess " said Jimin more like squealing showing a beautiful gown.

" bhabhi go and check this one please " said Jimin showing her puppy eyes while Tae sign taking the dress from her going in trial room.

" so " said Jimin teasingly to Kook standing beside him.

" u did that on purpose didn't u " said Junkook glaring at her.

" ohh comeon bhai u are eyeing that dress since we got here, I just help u a little " said Jimin innocently.

" ohh yeah I remember I too need drees let's go hubby " said Jimin taking her husband with him running away from his bhai.

Yoonmin come other side of boutique Jimin selecting a dress for herself now but she didn't find anything which will match with her taste.

" hubby there is no dress according to my taste " whine Jimin pouting.

Yoongi come toward her wrapping his hand around her waist, he pack her petal lips than take out a dress from behind which he is holding in his hand said " what about this one ".

" woah from where did u find it " ask Jimin taking the dress from him.

" when u are busy with your bhai bickering " replied Yoongi.

" u are the best " said Jimin packing his cheeks.

" wait I will come after changing " said Jimin going toward trial room but Yoongi stop her by helding her hand pulling her on his chest, her back touching his front body.