Past 2 ❣️

this chapter is continue from last chapter

When Tae was 10 years old and Samir was 15 years old

Tae is in his room, he is doing panting in his book suddenly he heard his room's door open.

Tae look up to see his cousin Samir locking the door staring at him smirking.

" do u need anything hyung " ask Tae seeing him coming toward himself.

" yes kitten I need something which only u can give me " said Samir licking his lips.

He trace his finger on Tae's leg making Tae uncomfortable.

Tae back away but Samir held his leg pulling him toward himself.

" what are u doing hyung " said Tae scaredly when Samir start to open his shirt button.

" such a naughty kitten u are hiding such a beautiful soothing skin by this cloth " said Samir tracing his fingers on his neck.

" what....what are u do.....doing " said Tae with teary eyes.

Samir blind in lust bit Tae on his shoulder which make Tae scream loudly.

Samir back away, he smirk seeing his red teeth marks on his neck while Tae is whimpering in pain.

A knock heard on the door from outside Tae open his mouth to say anything but Samir stop him by covering his mouth.

" listen this carefully kitten if u ever tell someone about this than I gonna lock u in store room " said Samir darkly making Tae shiver in fear as he is afraid of darkness.

" button up your shirt " said Samir removing his hand.

Than Samir open the door to see a maid standing there " what happened " ask Samir annoyingly.

" young master scream heard so I come to check on him " replied the maid firmly glaring at him.

" he is all fine " said Samir leaving from there, maid enter in the room to see Tae sitting his head down tears rolling down from his chubby cheeks on his painting.

" young master " said maid worriedly sitting on the bed taking Tae in her lap.

Tae start to sob in her neck hugging her tightly.

When Tae was 12 years old and Samir was 17.

All family members are busy celebrating Samir's 17th birthday after the birthday part over all go to their room and sleep.

In midnight Samir wake up and go to Tae's bedroom.

He enter in his room locking the door, he stare darkly at Tae who is sleeping peacefully.

He go toward Tae hover over him start to bite on his neck making Tae whimper in sleep.

Tae wake up feeling weight over himself and feeling pain in his neck.

He got terrified seeing Samir hovering over himself he tried to push him but Samir hold his hand up to his head.

He start to wiggle tears rolling down from his eyes, he is going to scream but Samir cover his mouth by his free hand.

Samir bite on his neck one last time making blood come out than he back away.

He slapped Tae hardly making Tae whimper in pain.

" I told u to not tell anyone but u still go against me by telling that maid that's why she never leave u alone anywhere right " said Samir again slapping him while Tae looking at him with pleading eyes.

Tae see the lamp in the light table he pick it and hit Samir on his head by it making Samir leave him.

" u bitchh how dare u " said Samir going to slap him again but he again hit him on his head making him unconscious.

Tae got scared seeing him unconscious he run outside of his room tears rolling down from his eyes.

He go to maid quarter entering in the said maid's room making her wake up.

The said maid get shocked seeing his state she said " young master how did this happen " making Tae to tell her everything.

Maid take him in his arms making him calm down, Tae sleep in her warm embrace feeling safe with tear stain cheeks.

Maid lay him on the bed than whip his face with wer towel she also applied ointment on his neck.

Present

Tae again start crying recalling all terrified memories, while Suga and both sister - brother have tears in their.

Than Jimin start when she see Tae is not in the condition to tell anymore.

Jimin said " when we are in college.........

When Tae was 19 in college with Jimin Samir also study in same college

Last time maid confront to grandpa Kim getting him slapped after that he didn't meet Tae as he start to live in hostel.

Jimin and Tae become eachother's best friend and soulmate, Jimin always protect Tae by getting bullied, everyone know who Jimin is in college so students didn't dare to mess with Tae.

But when Samir got to know that Tae study in same college, his desire wake up with that much extend that one day he locked Tae in the room.

He tried to rape him that day, he tear Tae's clothes while Tae is crying terrified by him.

But before he could touch Tae, Jimin brook the door with the help of her bodyguards.

She told his bodyguards to beat the shitt out of him while she takes her soulmate hospital who is laying on the ground unconscious.

After that accident Tae got depressed and traumatized, it's take a lot to Jimin to make her soulmate all happy and giggle again.

Back in present

" I got there on the right time after beaten up by guards I warned him to stay away from Tae after that day we never see him untill today am regreting to not killing him that day " said Jimin with red angry eyes.

" Bhai there are many things which u don't know about Tae so always keep patience with him, never force him, let him open up to u himself " said Jimin to Junkook with teary eyes.

" u don't have to worry about him Minnie now he is my responsibility, I will take care of him " said Junkook to his sister whipping her tears hugging her.

" we should sleep as Tae is also sleeps " said Suga making Tae lay on the bed covering him than kissing his forehead.

" do u think what will u do with that basterd " said Junkook.

" I will see him myself " replied Suga taking Jimin in his arms as she is also yawning tired by all the things which take place today.

" hmm don't kill him I too want to have a little fun " said Junkook darkly.

" ok good night " said Suga walking out from their bedroom with a sleepy Jimin in his arms.

Junkook lock the door than look at his Noori for sometime than he go to bathroom freshing up before going to sleep.

Junkook come out from bathroom wearing comfortable clothes, he take some wet wipes from dressing table wipping Tae's face then throw them in dustbin.

He get under the blanket beside Tae taking him in his arms making Tae snuggling in his neck immediately.

He crease his head staring at him whisper" how much pain u are holding my Noori " than kiss his forehead closing his eyes drifting in sleep.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

do votes and comments ❣️

see u in next chapter

byebye