Mohabbat 2 ❣️

Now yoonmin sitting on the sofa with towel on their head looking like kicked puppies why because Tae is sitting infront of them glaring at them while Junkook is trying his best to not to laugh at them.

" explain " said Tae making yoonmin flinch a bit.

" ohh that baby we get into the traffic " said Yoongi nervously while Tae giving him a judging look.

" Taetae we are saying truth " said Jimin.

" but when I said you are lying " said Tae looking at them sharply making them both more nervous .

" why this cub is in tiger mode today " whisper Yoongi in Jimin's ear.

" I don't know " replied Jimin.

" Taetae " said Jimin not trying to sound nervous.

" do u guys even know how much worried I was, just look at the weather outside it's getting worse each passing sec. and you guys coming this much late, is this even a time to come home " said Tae in scolding manner.

" Taetae please don't the scold like ammi " said Jimin whining.

" am acting like maa woah u know what Mrs Min ready to get a earful scolding from maa tomorrow " said Tae but before Jimin could reply she sneeze loudly.

" u both go take hot shower till then I will make soup for you guys " said Tae worriedly and go in the kitchen while Kook and yoonmin looking at Tae with a soft smile.

" he was very worried for you both and how did you both get late " said Junkook folding his hands on his chest.

" Bhai actually when we are coming back a accident happened " said Jimin.

" are you both ok u guys are not hurt right " said Junkook worriedly.

" no Junkook it just a small accident a drunk man come infront of our bike suddenly than start to faught with us " said Suga.

" hmm be careful from next time go and get change or you will get scoldings again from Noori " said Junkook and yoonmin run to their room making Junkook chuckle.

Junkook stand up and go inside the kitchen, he look at Tae who is making soup mumbling something, he chukle and go toward him back hugging him.

" Noori don't get worried now look they both are fine " said Junkook resting his face on Tae's shoulder.

" aapko unki tarafdari karne ki jarurat nhi hai Mr Jeon " said Tae glaring at him while Junkook nervously smile at him.

" hum unki tarafdari nhi kr rhe hai Mrs Jeon yes u did good u should scold them more " said Junkook making Tae roll his eyes on him.

" you know what just leave from here Mr Jeon and let me make soup peacefully " said Tae making Junkook pout.

" meanie " mumble Junkook with a pout and walk out from the kitchen.

Yoonmin come downstairs and sit in the living room, Tae serve them soup while Yoonmin looking at Tae like kicked puppies who got scold by their owner.

" Taetae " " baby " said Yoonmin.

" WHAT!! " said Tae making them both terrified.

" nothing nothing " said Jimin and pick his bowl and start to drink his soup like a good boy.

Tae glare at Yoongi who too immediately start to drink his soup
while Junkook is trying his best to not brust into laughters.

" finish it and sleep " said Tae and go toward kitchen.

" HAHA HAHA " as Tae enter in the kitchen Junkook brust into laughters while Yoonmin glaring at him.

" MR JEON DO YOU WANNA SLEEP IN THE COUCH TODAY "

Come an angery voice from the kitchen making Junkook shut up and now it's Yoonmin's turn to smirk at Junkook.

" hump because of you two my Noori is also angery with me " said Junkook glaring at them both.

" actually Bhai cake katega toh sab mein batega " said Jimin showing her shining teeths.

" DON'T TALK AND FINISH YOUR SOUP FAST YOU BOTH AND GO SLEEP " shout Tae from the kitchen and yoonmin hurriedly eat their soup and run upstairs.

Junkook sign and pick the bowls and go in kitchen find Tae doing dishes, he put the bowl beside sink and back hug Tae and start to wash dishes with him.

" wha...what are you doing hyung " said Tae nervously.

" helping my wife " whisper Junkook in his ear, his warm breath hitting Tae's neck making him shiver a little.

" yo..you don't need to hyung, I can do " said Tae with difficulty.

" I know but let me " whisper back Junkook, his lips touching his neck a electric current run through Tae's body, his hands start to shiver.

He try to maintain his posture but failing miserably because Junkook's breath hitting his neck and Junkook who is unaware of his wife's turmoil busy in doing dishes.

" all done " said Tae putting the last bowl after cleaning in the cabinet.

" let's go then " said Junkook and scoop Tae in his arms who yelp because of sudden lifting hold his husband's shoulder.

Junkook enter in their bedroom closing the door with his legs, he look down not feeling any movement just to find a cute side of his Noori who is sleeping with a pout on his lips.

Junkook put Tae on the bed than turn off the lights laying beside him pulling him in his arms.

" good night my love " whisper Junkook kissing Tae's head who snuggle in his husband's chest than Junkook too close his eyes.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

one thing guys even Taekook make love you still have to wait for their first kiss 😆

do votes and comments ❣️
see you guys in next chapter
byebye