Permission granted ❣️

do anyone want double update????

Just in case if you guys don't get notified, I had also updated Wild hearts

continue from last chapter

Junkook pulled Tae on the terrace where noone is present, he pushed Tae against the wall who is blushing heavily ain't looking at his husband.

Junkook put is both hands either side of Tae whisper " Noori " making Tae look at himself.

Tae lift his gaze just to find his husband looking at him with hungry eyes.

Junkook is just got lost in his husband's beauty, scaning his beautiful features.

Junkook lower his head leaning close making Tae to close his eyes, Tae shut his eyes tight when he feel his husband's breath near his ( Tae ) neck. ( cursing me with your heart content 😏😝🤣🤣🤣 )

Jennie's pov

I am sitting in bar section but suddenly I hear people whispering about someone, I turn my gaze to the Led which is present in the hell.

I see Mr Min with Mrs Min standing while Mr Jeon step out from the car and go other side opening the door forwarding his head.

I see a hand getting out from the car holding Mr Jeon's hand.

My breath hitched when I see Mrs Jeon stepping out from the car looking very ethereal.

I just get lost in his beauty, his off shoulder dress showing off his beautiful curves, I lick my lips when my gaze fall on his pink lips.

Than I feel a disappointment when I see how Mr Jeon cover him from his back.

Everyone is whispering about his ( Tae ) beauty, I feel a sudden rush of possessiveness in my system.

They enter in the hall gaining all attantion.

Unlike others he is wearing white making him look like an angel.

My jaw clench when I see how Mr Jeon's hand resting on his waist possessively and how he is blushing.

I don't know why but suddenly I want to be the reason of that sudden blush.

I gulp my wine and left to washroom when I saw Mrs Jeon going in washroom direction.

I don't have any bad intention to follow him but my heart is feeling greedy to get a close look of him.

I saw Mrs Jeon walking out from the washroom but his heel slip a little, I immediately go toward him and held him from his waist.

That moment I feel myself frozen, my breathing stop when I touch his petite waist but the clothes seems to be a barrier between my hand and his waist.

That soft vanilla scent that coming from him making me crazy, my mind is loosing it's senses.

He look at me with his beautiful brown eyes making my heart beat skip many times.

He immediately back away maintaining a good distance between us, I clench my fist, I just want to pull him toward me.

He thanked me in his soft honey voice and the way he call my name damn I wonder how he sounds on bed.

I see him going away and swear to god that moment my heart clench, I just want to keep him close to my heart, want to close him in room and never let him out.

His milky half back is on display, his hips are swaying with each steps he takes making me want to do something wild.

I feel desire in my system I start to breathe heavily imagine him on the bed, I immediately go to a cube and finish my business.