Shopping mall ❣️

Taekook sitting in Kook's office on the couch while Tae on his lap.

Junkook is staring at his wife with love filled eyes while Tae is looking down fidgeting with his fingers with shy smile, cheeks painted with red dust.

" what happened Noori " whisper Junkook lifting his chin.

Tae smile shyly taking tissue paper from the table whipping his husband's cheek than showing it to him.

" is that why everyone is staring at me today " said kook looking at the tissue paper which have red stain.

" ohh so that's the reason why Yoongi hyung said am looking more handsome but it's good now everyone's know am belong to someone " said Junkook teasingly tightening his grip around his wife.

" someone with blushy cheeks " again tease Junkook making Tae whine in his neck hiding his face.

Junkook rubbing his waist sensually making Tae's breath heavy, Junkook held his face by his chin scaning his face.

He lean and kiss his beauty marks which is on his right eye's lower lash making Tae close his eyes gripping his suit tightly.

Than Junkook kiss on his nose tip than back away but still close feeling each other's breath on their lips.

Junkook put his hand on his neck rubbing his soft rosy cheek " Noori " he whisper lowly making Tae look at him, Junkook start to lean and

THND!!!!

The door of office get open and a furious Jia brust in the office making Tae flinch in kook's arms.

Kook eyes look toward to see Jia standing there looking at them with hurt and angery eyes.

" WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR MISS LEE " said Kook in cold low tone while Tae hug him tightly snuggle in his neck.

" it should be asked by me that what is your behaviour Junkook " replied Jia with red eyes.

" and why this bitchh is sitting in your lap, I can give u more pleasure than this sl-" " one more filthy word from your mouth against my wife I will forget that u are a women " said Junkook cutting Jia in between while Tae's eyes get teary hearing her.

" ohh so u married this boy woah and I don't even have any idea why, just why, what this boy have beauty face fame I have everything just tell me I will give u whatever u want " said Nia tears rolling down from her eyes.

" Miss Lee who are u, u are nothing to me than why should I tell u about my personal life and this boy is have everything which I need in my life and most important thing don't compare my wife with your pathetic self " said Junkook coldly while Tae's heart swelled up hearing his husband's words, he bite his lips to control his smile.

" u always ignore me Junkook why u had always ignore my feelings why I need answer I can be better wife than him to u just say once I will be on my toes just once " said Jia pleading now.

" noone can take my wife's place and I don't need someone who will always on their toes infect I always want to have someone for whom I always be on my toes and that someone is my wife for whom I can do anything for just get a glimpse of his beautiful boxy smile " said Junkook now staring at his wife's blushing face holding his chin kissing his forehead smiling while Tae is looking down can't able to take his husband's intense gaze while Jia's blood boil looking how lovy dovy they are being infront of her.

" u can't do that to me Junkook u are mine just mine, I will make u mine even if I have to kill your wife " said Jia taking step toward Tae.

BANG!!!

A loud gun shot echo in whole building making everyone flinch expect Yoongi who himself fire the bullet, his wife and Junkook.

Tae flinch badly making Kook wrapped his arms around him hugging him tightly mumbling sweet words.

" she really think she can talk shitt about my baby brother and I will listen calmly " said Yoongi putting his gun back in waistband which he is wearing while with other hand holding his wife entering in the office.

" aap thik h Noori?? " ask Junkook creasing his waist which Tae respond nodding his head in his husband's neck sniffing his calming and manly scent.

" how about we all go to shopping today " said Jimin excitedly.

" why not " said Junkook smiling.

" okay bhai finish your romance fast, we are waiting in car " said Jimin teasingly and walk out from there with her husband.

" your soulmate is a brat Noori " said Kook nuzzling in his wife's neck.

" no she is not " said Tae with a pout.

" so u like it when she tease u " said Junkook now smirking while Tae is avoiding his eyes now.

" let's go " said Tae standing up but scream when Junkook lift her up in bridal style making Tae hold his shoulder tightly.

Junkook walk out and enter in elevator than Tae said in low voice " I can walk myself " " I don't want " replied kook instantly without looking at him but Tae can see a bunny smile dancing on his lips.

Elevator ding and door open now Junkook walking out from the company while every employee looking at them with wide eyes, some are envious as they want their selves in Tae's palace while some eyeing Tae with lust.

" every one is looking at us " whisper Tae hiding his face in his neck.

" let them be they should know that am belong to someone " said Junkook now with a blank face as he don't want others to see his soft side which is only preserved for his family and his beautiful wify.

Junkook come toward his car but Jimin stop him who is sitting in her car infront seat while her husband on driving seat, she said showing her puppy eyes " bhai we go in one car " making Junkook chuckle, he go toward their car and open the back seat making his wife settle inside and himself too than they drove away to mall.

After 30 min.

They reach the mall stepping out from the car and enter in mall.

Jimin hold Tae's hand said excitedly" let's go Taetae " and run in girl clothes shop while both husband's chuckle and follow them.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

do votes and comments ❣️

see u in next chapter

byebye