8

Akutagawas pov :

He woke up and immediately noticed it was raining outside .
He sighed and got dressed , walking to chuuyas room .
He knocked on the door and heard a quiet 'what' so he opened the door .

"I know you said I have a to walk but it's raining heavily so can you drive me - please "
"Am I dreaming or did you just say please ?"
"Your not dreaming , can you or not ?"
"I work from home today's so sure , but I can't be out for to long so let's get a move on "

Akutagawa knew it had something to do with Atsushi .
Even though akutagawa is chuuyas child , Atsushi got more attention and that made akutagawa feel a certain way .

He jumped in the car and attempted to dry his hair by running his hand through it .
He could tell chuuya is still tired so  he didn't say anything , not that he would have normally .

"Ok , have a good day , I'll text you if I'm pickings you up or not "
"Ok "

He saw his 'friends' and walked in with them .

Atsushi's pov :

As soon as he head the front door close he sprung out of bed to the bathroom.
He knows this is a bad habit to get into or even an addiction , but it made him feel better and that's all he wants right now , to feel better .

He has no idea how long he's been in there but he hears the front door again , assuming it is chuuya coming to babysit .
He also has no idea what happened yesterday , he was so tired and stressed he just went with it .

Atsushi walks out the bathroom and sits on the couch , pulling out the laptops so he can finish his history essay .
Chuuya is also on a laptop but he had no idea what chuuya could be doing .

After an hour of sitting in silence chuuya speaks.
"you feeling better today Atsushi ?"
"Yeah I think so "
"That's good , say , you up for going out today ?"
"Where to ?"
"food shop , can't help but notice your cupboards are a bit bare , also getting out the house always helps me straighten my head "
"Okay , when do you want to go ?"
" 10 minutes , shops normally quiet during this time of day "

Atsushi nodds and goes and gets dressed in proper clothes .
They had to take chuuyas car which made Atsushi uncomfortable as if akutagawa found out he'd for sure kill him .

"Anything you want in particular ?"
"Not really "
They spend about an hour at the shop just zig zagging isles and talking about random things that came to mind .

As they pull back into the apartment car park , dazai is walking past them .
"Hey shit head ! Help us bring stuff up."
Dazai turns around and stares .
"You went out without me ?"
"You weren't here dazai "
Atsushi listens to them bicker as they put food away.