4

Atsushi's pov :

" Atsushi you awake ? "
"No "
"Good get dressed "

He gets dressed and walked into the kitchen still thinking of what that girl had said .
"You ok Atsushi ? You've been a bit quiet "
"I'm fine , just died sleep well "
"Ok then , akutagawa show he here soon "
"Again ?"
"You didn't like Walking with him ? What did you talk about ? Are you friends ?"
"I don't mine walking with him , we didn't talk and no we're not friend "
"Why not ? "
"Because , not everyone has to be friends "
"Ok ok , also me and chuuya are driving you two to school tomorrow as we both have work so you can have a lie in if you'd like "
"I'll just -"
"you're not walking and akutagawa is here "
"Ok and we'll talk about this later "

He slips his shoes on and walks outside .
But when he closes the door he sees two sets of feet infringement of him , so he looks up .
Not only is akutagawa there but also chuuya .
This is good and bad as akutagawa can't he rude if chuuya is there but chuuya thinks Atsushi hates him so it's a bit awkward .
"Morning Atsushi "
"Morning chuuya "

As Atsushi takes a step forward so do both of them .
So they all awkwardly walk down the steps of the apartment complex to the pavement .
Where chuuya waves goodbye and heads to his car .

Atsushi watches him drive off then starts walking , akutagawa had already started so he was a few steps ahead .
If you were a car driving by you wouldn't know they were supposed to he walking together or even know eachother at all .

Atsushi heard a noisy that could only be description as a chuckle come from infront of him .
So he looks up , to see akutagawa taking a video of him over his shoulder .
Atsushi stops walking and stares .
Akutagawa stops recordings but keeps walking .

Atsushi just stands there , not able to move as all the thoughts of who akutagawa may have been sending that to run Through his head .
He takes a deep breath and gets ready to walk again , looking forward to see how far akutagawa had gotten .
Not far .
About ten steps away , akutagawa stood facing him holding his phone also facilitate Atsushi .

If Atsushi find start walking soon he was going to be late and have to explain why to dazai , but akutagawa would also be late if he didn't move either .
But Atsushi was to scared of what akutagawa might do if he tried to walk past him .
So he turns to his right and crosses the road .
Not looking at where akutagawa was and just continued walking .

He made it to school and up the staircase just as the bell rang .
"Cutting it justice on time nakajima"
He sits down and tries to calm his breathing.
But he is hot , cramped between two people and severely out of breath .
So his breathing comes out  as dry wheezes which makes everyone look at him .
So he covers his face and lays down .

He ran to his art lesson as akutagawa should be no where near it .
And he was right , akutagawa wasn't in there so he walks to his desk and starts rolling up his sleeves .
"Good job Atsushi , I like the way you've done that "

Atsushi always feels better after getting praised , he doesn't know why or if anyone else feels the same warn feeling in their heart as they know they made someone impressed.
But that warm feeling quickly faded .

"Ah akutagawa glad you could make it , everyone akutagawa is now in our class isn't that wonderful ! Go take a seat next to - Atsushi and I'll get you a book to get started in "

Why ?
Why is he in his class ?
Why can't Atsushi have one minute of peace ?
Why can't he just be left alone .

As akutagawa sat next to him he felt as if a very heavy backpack had been placed on his shoulders making it hard to stand up straight or move at all .

"Atsushi dear can you show akutagawa what he needs to do for his first page , yours will be a good example "
Atsushi just smiles and nodds .

He went and collected his book from a shelf as he wasn't using it and stood next to akutagawa .
"For the first page you have to interpret the words 'self mind ' ."

Atsushi opens his book and shows akutagawa who makes a breathy laugh .
"Is the teacher blind that's an awful example "
Atsushi just nodded and closed his book .
"You can just do what you want then "
"No I want to see more "
His book is ripped from his hands .
Just stood there frozen as akutagawa insults all his hard work .
He can't take this much longer .

Akutagawas pov :

He was sat in his stupid food lesson which he wasn't paying attention to anyways when a teacher walks in with a slip of paper  , scanning round the room then looking at the other teacher .
"Can I have akutagawa please ? "
"Of course , will he be back ?"
"No , so bring you stuff please akutagawa "

He grabs his bag and follows the teacher downstairs .
"The transfer you made a few weeks ago has been applied so your now in art as you wanted "
"Thanks "
"The teacher will help you settle in"

He walked in and that teacher wasn't joking , this lady took his arm and showed him around the room .
Then asking him to be seated next to 'atsushi' .

Akutagawa can see how tense Atsushi is and he thinks it's funny .
Watching him fumble over words while having to explain stuff to him .
He could help but laugh .

And you through Atsushi book really did put a smile of his face , as how bad it was . Akutagawa 'knew' art and this isn't it .

But now he actually has to do something so he starts Just sketching and drawing random lines till something looks right.

"Akutagawa how are you getting on ? This is good , why didn't you pick art in the first place ?"
"Just didn't "
"okay , and I see you're not much of a talker either , well that's handy because your get along with Atsushi then , isn't that right - Atsushi dear are you alright ?"

Akutagawa takes his gaze off the teacher and onto Atsushi .
He was stood there , with silent tears streaming down his face .
Akutagawa didn't even notice.

The teacher made another attempt to get an answer out of him but by the fourth time she'd called his name , the tears are now just flowing from his eyes and he lets out a loud sob .
Which made everyone look , you can tell he noticed this as he covered his face in an attempt of hiding .
But that didn't really help so he just made his way to the door and walked out .

"Ok , everyone continue working please ! I'm gonna go and um check something "

He watched as the teacher grabbed her laptop which was pilles under stacks of art works on her desk then walk out the door .
But as she opened the door you can hear the sound of loud sobs from outside .

Did he take things too far ?