6

Akutagawas pov :

He hadn't seen Atsushi for the rest of the day so he assumed he went home .

He walks into his apartment and takes off his shoes .
"Hey kid how was your day ? "
"Good I guess , I got moved to art like I wanted "
"About art , I assume you saw what happened to Atsushi "
"Nothing happened , he started crying and walked out "
"No one said anything ?"
"No "
"Ok , well you have to walk again tomorrow alone as Atsushi Is going "
"Ok , can some one come  over - please "
"Who ?"
"Higuchi , it's for a science project"
"I guess , I'll be at dazais so don't do anything stupid or blow up the apartment "
"We won't"

Akutagawa doesn't want higuchi to come over but he wants a decent grade and if he's alone he'll just overthinking what happens earlier .

Chuuyas pov :

He walks over to dazais and Asushi is still passed out on his shoulder.
"Chuuya can you swap with me I really need to pee "
"I don't know , he doesn't like me and what if he wakes up and starts panicking "
"I'll be 2 second please "
"Fine just hurry "

Chuuya sits down in dazais place , having Atsushi's head on his shoulder , it felt nice though , akutagawa isn't an affectionate person , or anyone else in chuuyas life .

He's sat watching tiktok quietly on his phone as dazais in the bathroom .
He looks over to check on Atsushi .
Atsushi's eyes are open and watching chuuyas phone .
All chuuya can think is how long has he been awake for .
He looks over again this time meeting Atsushi's gaze .
It didn't last long though , Atsushi looked away but he swiped on chuuyas phone as the same video had been playing .
Chuuya couldn't help but laugh , one minute Atsushi hates him the next they're sittings together in a peaceful silence watching tiktok .

Chuuyas arm is going dead and Atsushi seems comfortable enough with him , so he pulls his arm up and around Atsushi's shoulder , Atsushi just moves closer .

Chuuya smiles and looks over his other shoulder to see dazai filming the whole thing .
"How long have you been standing there ?"
"A good 5 minutes , Atsushi are you feeling ok ?"
"I have a headache "
"I'll get you some medicine you just sit there with your new bestie"

Chuuya just watches as Atsushi rolls his eyes but  immediately regrets it and holds his head .

Dazai walks over with a pill and a cup of water .
"Atsushi are you able to tell me what happened ? Chuuya can leave if you don't want to talk infront of him "
Chuuya nodds in agreement .

"he can stay , I don't know what happened , Everything just got very overwhelming and I didn't know what to do "
"Okay , thank you for telling me , your school called while you were asleep , they think it would benefit you to talk to someone at school so this doesn't happen again . Would you be ok with that ?"
"I don't know "
"Ok , they said you have a.few days to decide anyways . Are you hungry ?"
"No "
"Ok , you should get some rest , but don't worry to much as you Don't have to go in tomorrow "
"Why ?"
"Atsushi in the nicest way , you just had one of the biggest meltdowns I've seen , but if you want to go in you can."
"No I don't want to."
"Okay , I'll take you to bed "

Dazai and Atsushi walk off , so chuuya checks his phone .
A text from akutagawa 20 minutes ago .
Akutagawa 4:30pm - when are you going to be back ?
Chuuya 4:52pm - soon , what do you want for dinner ?
Akutagawa 4:54pm - dw I made noodles .
Chuuya 4:55pm - okay .

Chuuya knows he's spending a lot of time at dazais and not enough time with akutagawa , and he knows it's probably one of the Reason akutagawa doesn't talk to Atsushi . But akutagawa is well put together and can manage things Atsushi has shown he can't , so chuuya wants to help dazai as much as he can as he knows dazai would do the same .
Plus dazai is his boyfriend so it would be kind of rude if he didn't show concern for Atsushi .

He texted dazais he was leaving as dazai hadn't come out Atsushi's room yet and he knew akutagawa was getting irritated .

"Ryu I'm back , wanna watch a movie ?"
"No "
"Why not ?"
"I have things to do "
"Like what ? "
"Drawing , for my art , I'm behind "
"You just joined the class today Ryu , let's watch a movie and relax . I don't want you having a meltdown like Atsushi did "
"he told you what was wrong ?"
"He was just very overwhelmed , he's feeling better  now , but let's talk about you , are you handling school well ?"
"Yes "
"Sure ?"
"Yes , what movie are we watching then ?"
Chuuya smiled and pulled akutagawa into a hug . He found back but eventually gave in .
"How about Batman ?"
"Sounds good "
"Okay , you've eaten right ?"
"Yes "
"I'm not hungry so let's put it on "

They sit together and turn on the TV .
Chuuya pulling akutagawa closer till his head was on his shoulders.
This felt nice .