Sirius Black Escaped

Orion sat in the kitchen of the Lovegoods cottage drinking coffee and looking through the daily prophet. As he was flipping through the prophet a story caught his attention making him drop his mug in shock. Orion's mug shatters upon impact as ceramic fragments scatter around the floor as he stares at the main headline of the Daily Prophet. 

Luna comes running down in her blue pajamas a rabbit slippers in a panic. "What happened are you OK?" Luna yells her hair sticking up in every direction. 

"....... Yeah... Um, yes everything is fine. I just got a tremor and dropped the mug sorry." Orion says quickly folding the paper up before Luna can see. 

"OK, are there any pains or anything? I know Professor Snape told you to contact him if you ran out of potions. Did you run out?" Luna asks concern filling her eyes as she takes a seat next to Orion as Xenophillus comes running down in his nightgown and robe, also wearing rabbit slippers. 

"I heard something break is everything all right." Xeno asks as he waves his wand. The broken mug pieces float into the air before joining together once more as the hot coffee disappears from the floor. The mug floats down and gently sets it's self on the table in front of Orion looking as good as new. The mug was a gift from Cissy. It had a picture of Reggie charmed to move around. 

"Yes, sorry. I had a tremor and lost grip of the mug, Xeno." Orion says apological with a small smile. 

"Oh, well as long as none of you are injured it should be OK. No pain or anything Orion? Do I need to call Snape or should we pay a visit to St.Mungo's?" Xenophillus asks looking at Orion the same way Luna was. 

"No, I'm perfectly fine just caught me by surprise is all. Um, I will be heading out soon to go shopping for Hogwarts with Mattheo, Draco, and Nott. Is that all right.?" Orion asks giving Luna's hand a small squeeze before standing up.

"Of course you don't need to ask to go out with friends your responsible. Do you need money or anything before you go. Xenophillus asks smiling at Orion. 

"No, I have money from my birthday and Yule saved up, plus if I run low I can get some from the Black family vault at Gringotts. Thank you though. I should go change now." Orion says smiling before heading to his room to change into more appropriate attire as he was still in his sleepwear.   

Orion was waiting at the entrance of Diagon Alley for Mattheo and Theo since they would be meeting up with Draco a little later. Orion stood in all black robes dispite the summer tempeter. Mattheo and Theo arrived not long after Orion had both been wearing clothing matching the climate they were in.

"Orion I have no clue how you're able to function in this heat wearing those robes." Mattheo says looking over Orion and feeling sweat begin to form just by looking at him.

"There's a cooling spell on it. And I am quite fond of my clothing choices Mattheo." Orion says rolling his eyes and turning to enter Diagon Alley. 

"I think you look very, um what's the word... sophisticated? No that's not the word I was looking for." Theo stumbles over his words trying to find the right way to compliment Orion only to find that he already left to Diagon Alley. "Shit" Theo says following after Orion and Mattheo. 

As soon as Orion walked out into Diagon Alley eyes were on him. Some pity some hateful and he hated it. He didn't like being the center of attention and he certainty didn't need random people pitying him. Mattheo and Theo who were walking beside him also saw the look's Orion was getting. They didn't really care for the pitying look more for the hateful glares Orion was receiving for seemingly no reason.