Valentine Special

*One-shots of "The Snake and The Star" Valentine Specials (does not interfere with the plot)

Date under the Stars

Theo had snuck into Orion's dorm late at night, waking him up and saying he had a surprise for him. Begrudgingly, Orion got up and followed him. Theo had led Orion through the dark halls dodging the professors who were monitoring the halls as they arrived at their destination the Astronomy Tower.

Theo, why did you bring me to the Astronomy Tower? Orion asks in a whisper.  

You'll see. Theo says as he grabs Orion's hand as they make their way up the tower. 

When Orion and Theo arrived at the top of the Astronomy Tower, Orion was surprised with a soft blanket and a bunch of pillows on the ground with coffee and treats from the kitchen. 

Theo? Orion says 

Come on let us have a date under the stars. Theo says pulling Orion with him. 

This is nice. Orion says as he gets comfortable on the blanket and lays his head on Theo's lap. 

Orion, can you tell me about the stars? Theo asks as he runs his fingers through Orion's dark soft curls. 

Won't you get bored, from me speaking so much? Orion asks as he closes his eyes

Nope, I enjoy listening to you're voice, especially when you speak of something you're very passionate about. Theo says staring down at Orion's beautiful face. 

Ok, don't blame me when you get bored. Orion says as he begins to talk all about the stars in the sky. Theo sits there with Orion lying in his lap as he plays with his hair, listening to Orion talk about the stars with a content smile. 

Draco is a Third-Wheel. Mattheo is a fourth wheel. (It's not a double date) 

It's not a double date. Draco had been saying that to everyone for the past hour. Theo and Orion were on a date, and Draco and Mattheo just happened to join them. For Merlin's sake, Mattheo and Draco are related meaning they're not dating, despite the stereotype that comes with being a pureblood. Yes, Draco could have just stayed at Hogwarts or gone his separate way, but he wanted to keep an eye on Theodore Nott, who was currently holding his cousin's hand. Mattheo was also there for a reason, to make sure Theo didn't make an absolute fool of himself. So Draco and Mattheo were watching their date together being a protector and a wingman. 

When Orion and Theo went to get a butterbeer, so did Draco and Mattheo. When Orion and Draco went into a store so did Draco and Mattheo. Everywhere Theo and Orion went Mattheo and Draco followed. Not because they were on a double date, but because they were keeping an eye on them. Draco was simply the thrid-wheel and Mattheo was the fourth wheel. Not the other way around because Draco always comes before Mattheo in his mind. They were not on a double date. And anyone who said they were would always end up in the infirmary due to a freak accident.  

Reggie the Cat is Orion's One True Love

What's got Theo in a mood? Draco asks as he walks into the common room where Mattheo is consulting a distressed Theo. 

Theo is sad cause Orion bailed on him to spend time with Reggie. Mattheo informs Draco

A cat. He chooses his cat over me. Can you believe that? Theo exclaims sitting up

Yes. Draco and Mattheo say at the same time, causing Theo to sulk again.

Theo, you need to understand. Orion likes animals especially his cat more than he likes people. Except maybe Luna and I, he likes us a lot since we are his family. Draco says

Luna, I get but you? Who would like you more than me? Theo says 

Theo Reggie is very special to Orion. Not only cause he's an animal and Orion loves animals but cause Reggie is named after his father whom, may I remind you he never got the chance to meet. Mattheo says calmly.  

I know, but I had a whole thing planned and he ditched me to spend time with his cat. Theo says looking at Mattheo.

Well, you better stop being jealous over Orion's cat, 'cause if I'm being honest with you. You have no chance of beating that cat in a "who will Orion choose competition". Mattheo says getting up. 

That's right Reggie the Cat is Orion's one true love, so you better suck up you're jealousy and play nice. Draco says following Mattheo to their room, leaving a depressed Theo on the couch. 

*Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! I hope you all enjoy the one-shots.

All rights go to J.K Rowlings I only own my plot and OC's

Please do not forget to leave any feedback, it means a lot.

Thank you.