Playlist

Orion Black

Family Line: Conan Gray
"How could you hurt a little kid? I can't forget, I can't forgive you 'Cause now I'm scared that everyone I love will leave me Scattered 'cross my family line" 

People Watching: Conan Gray
"I wanna feel all that love and emotion Be that attached to the person I'm holdin' Someday I'll be fallin' without caution But for now I'm only people watchin'" 

Not Strong Enough:  Boygenius
"Always an angel, never a god. I don't know why I am the way I am"

Achilles Come Down: Gang of Youth
"Throw yourself into the unknown. With pace and a fury defiant.Clothe yourself in beauty untold And see life as a means to a triumph" 

Take Me To Church: Hozier
"Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife Offer me that deathless death Good God, let me give you my life Take me to church" 

Black Out Days: Phantogram
" Black out days. I don't recognize you anymore"

Waving Through a Window: Ben Platt ( Dear Evan Hansen)
"We start with stars in our eyes We start believing that we belong But every sun doesn't rise And no one tells you where you went wrong" 

Orion Black+ Luna Lovegood

If We Have Each Other: Alec Benjamin
"So I'm thankful for my sister, even though sometimes we fight When high school wasn't easy, she's the reason I survived I know she'd never leave me and I hate to see her cry So I wrote this verse to tell her that I'm always by her side" 

Hey Brother: Avicii
"Hey brother Do you still believe in one another? Hey sister Do you still believe in love? I wonder Oh, if the sky comes falling down For you There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do" 

Look After You: The Fray
"When I'm losing my control, the city spins around. You're the only one who knows, you slow it down" 

Orion Black+ Theo Nott

Fight or Flight: Conan Gray
"Well, fight or flight, I'd rather die Than have to cry in front of you Fight or flight, I'd rather lie Than tell you I'm in love with you" 

Afterglow: Taylor Swift
"Tell me that you're still mine Tell me that we'll be just fine Even when I lose my mind" 

Sweet Nothing: Taylor Swift
"I find myself running home to your sweet nothings" 

End Game: Taylor Swift (Feat. Ed Sheeran and Future) 
"I wanna be your end game" 

I bet on Losing Dogs: Mitski
"Where I'll be looking in their eyes when they're down. I'll be there on their side. I'm losing by their side." 

Young and Beautiful: Lana Del Ray
" Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?" 

Baby I'm Yours: Arctic Monkeys
"Baby, I'm yours (Baby, I'm yours) And I'll be yours until the stars fall from the sky Yours until the rivers all run dry In other words, until I die" 

Orion Black + Draco Malfoy

The Exit: Conan Gray
"Feels like we had matching wounds But mine's still black and bruised And yours is perfectly fine now. Feels like we buried alive Something that never died" 

Way down We Go: KALEO
"Oh, Father tell me. Do we get what we deserve?" 

Exile: Taylor Swift (Feat. Bon Iver)
"I think I've seen this film before. And I didn't like the ending" 

Orion Black + Mattheo Riddle

Partners in Crime: Set it Off (Feat: Ash Costello) 
"You'll never take us alive. We swore that death will do us part. They'll call our crimes a work of art You'll never take us alive" 

Born to Die: Lana Del Ray
"Choose your last words, this is the last time. 'Cause you and I, we were born to die" 

Daylight: David Kushner
"Oh, I love it and Hate it at the same time. You and I drink the posin from the same vine" 

Orion Black +  Harry Potter

Astronomy: Conan Gray
"It's astronomy We're two worlds apart"

Heather: Conan Gray
"Walks by What a sight for sore eyes Brighter than the blue sky She's got you mesmerized while I die Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester But you like her better I wish I were Heather" 

Happier: Ed Sheeran
"'Cause, baby, you look happier, you do My friends told me one day I'll feel it too And until then, I'll smile to hide the truth But I know I was happier with you" 

Favorite Crime: Olivia Rodrigo
"And I watched as you fled the scene Doe-eyed as you buried me One heart broke, four hands bloody. The things I did Just so I could call you mine The things you did Well, I hope I was your favorite crime" 

Orion Black + Sirius Black

My Tear Ricochet: Taylor Swift
"And I can go anywhere I want Anywhere I want, just not home And you can aim for my heart, go for blood But you would still miss me in your bones And I still talk to you (when I'm screaming at the sky) And when you can't sleep at night (you hear my stolen lullabies)"

Snap: Rosa Linn
"As if it was really that easy for me to get over you,I just need time. Snappin' one, two Where are you? You're still in my heart"

Goodbye: Bo Burnham
"So long, goodbye. I'll see you when I see you. You can pick the street. I'll meet you on the otherside" 

When Will I see you Again: Shakka
"Shooting stars never fly for me My heart's on Mars, kinda hard to see But you know, you know I'll see you again You know, you know I'll see you again" 

Haunted: Taylor Swift
"You're not gone You can't be gone, no. Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong Won't finish what you started Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Can't breathe whenever you're gone. Can't go back, I'm haunted"