The Chamber of Secrets

It's been about a week since Hermione Granger's Petrification and Luna and Orion's little talk. Orion was currently reading in the library when he was approached by Theo, who sat across from him and stared at him.

"Can I help you Nott" Orion asks not looking up from his book. "I'm... Sorry. For getting mad at you on Valentine's Day for... no reason" Theo says with some difficulty. "Ok," Orion says again not looking at the older boy in front of him much to Theo's displeasure. "That's it. Ok. Is all you're going to say." Theo asks looking slightly hurt at Orion's indifference. "What do you want me to say, Nott? You apologized and I accept it. Ok." Orion says putting his book down to finally look at Theo. "You're not going to ask why I was mad?" Theo asks looking into Orion's eyes. "Do you want me to ask why you got mad at me for no reason?" Orion asks raising a brow in question. Theo nods his head no, not wanting to admit that he was jealous. "Ok, anything else?'' Orion asks. "No, I will see you at breakfast tomorrow I'm heading to bed," Theo says. "Goodnight," He says before leaving the library.

Orion went back to reading his book in peace till Harry Potter came a few minutes later sitting right in front of him where Theo once sat. "Yes, Har-" "Remember that Diary you told me to get rid of?" Harry asks cutting Orion off. "What did you do?'' Orion asks putting his book down. "The diary is the reason for the attacks and now Ginny is in trouble will you help me," Harry asks. "You're an idiot do you know that," Orion says getting up. "Come let's go save Ginny." Orion says grabbing his book as he follows Harry out of the library. 

"Ok, we just need to open the chamber." Harry says. Orion looks around seeing Ron pointing his wand at Lockhart. "Why is he here?" Orion asks looking at Lockhart. "We need him it's fine." Harry says before looking at the bathroom sink and walking towards it." "Sssss Ssss" Once Harry speaks in parseltounge the sink opens showing a passage way into the Chamber. "Ok, you first" Harry says pointing his wand at Lockhart as they move him towards the hole. "Wait wait. boys, I don't thi- Ahahahahah" Lockhart is caught off when Orion sends a small spell at him knocking him down the hole. Harry and Ron looked back at Orion who had his Wand up. "What? He's down let's go" Orion says walking over and jumping down the hole Harry and Ron soon follow. 

They all walk through the passages looking at all the things around them. "It looks like a snake" Lockhart says "It's a snakeskin" Harry and Orion say at the same time. " Bloody hell. Whatever shed this must be sixty feet long. Or more." Ron exclaims as Lockhart faints. "Heart of a lion, this one." Ron says looking at Harry. Suddenly Lockhart grabs Ron's 'Broken' wand standing up and pointing it at the boys. "The adventure ends here, boys. But don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl, how you two tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. So... you first, Mr. Potter. Say goodbye to your memories." Lockhart says waving his wand before yelling. " Obliviate!" 

The wand emits a green light, causing Lockhart to fly backward, slam into the wall, then fall to the floor. A couple of seconds later, a rumbling begins, and then rocks begin to fall from the ceiling; Harry and Orion takes cover as huge rocks go flying over him while Ron backs up against the wall as the rocks form a massive pile. "Harry....... Orion" Ron yells while coughing. " Ron! Ron, are you okay?" Harry yells running over to the opening separating Orion and Harry, from Ron. 

"I'm fine!" Ron yells back as Lockhart groans as he gains conscious. " Hello. Who are you?" Lockhart asks looking at Ron. "Um... Ron Weasley." Ron answers. " Really? And, uh... who-who am I?" Lockhart asks. "oh, Bloody Hell." Orion says rubbing his head as he feels a headache come. "You wait here, and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through. Me and Orion go on and find Ginny." Harry says turning to continue into the Chamber.