Mattheo Riddle

A week had passed since Mrs. Norris had been petrified. Today was the first Quidditch Match of the season. Gryffindor vs. Slytherin. Draco and Theo had forced Orion to come to watch them play even though he would much rather be in the library or his room with Reggie. Orion stood next to a boy with curly brown hair who was sporting a Slytherin scarf like him. Orion recognized him he is one of Draco's and Theo's roommates although he does not know the name. 

Hi, you're Draco and Theo's roommate correct? Orion asks, The curly hair boy looks towards him nodding,

I'm Orion Black. Orion says extending his hand out.

Mattheo. Mattheo Riddle. He says shaking Orion's hand a small smile making its way to his lips.

A pleasure to meet you Mattheo. I didn't know the son of who shall not be named was at Hogwarts. Orion says smiling at Mattheo.

And you're not scared or anything? Mattheo asked raising a brow.

Should I be? Orion asks copying Mattheo's previous movement 

I think you and I are going to be friends. Mattheo says 

I think we are. Orion says before they both turned back towards the game only to watch as Draco falls off his brown and lands on the ground on his butt hard. They turn to each other both letting out a small laugh at the stupidity of Draco. Mattheo felt someone glaring at him he looked up to see Theodore Nott staring daggers at him. He smirked before looking at Orion who was looking to make sure his cousin wasn't seriously hurt, then looking back at Nott with a smirk one thought on his mind. "Looks like someone already has a crush" 

I had decided to put The Mattheo Riddle into this Story

I had decided to put The Mattheo Riddle into this Story. He and Orion would be such a chaotic dou. Mattheo would be throwing hands while Orion would be throwing devastating verbal insults. And not giving a single f*ck what Dumbledore or Voldomorte thinks which I love. 
So this was a little introduction to Mattheo in this story. If you don't know who Mattheo Riddle is he is the son of Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange. Meaning he's Draco's cousin and Orion's second cousin like Draco.

All rights go to J.K Rowlings I only own my plot and OC's

Please do not forget to leave any feedback, it means a lot.

Thank you.