Once I got into my room I slipped into what I was wearing before school the black muscle neck with a hot pink bandeau and Nike short shorts. And I was defiantly comfortable wearing these kind of clothes around Ryder since we were best friends and I knew he was going to feel me up or something.

"I grabbed a maroon hood and some basket ball shorts for Ryder and walked down the stairs. I went back into the living room and sat down in my chair and started eating. Moments later Ethan sat beside me and Ryder on the other.

"Oh Ryder here" I said while giving him the clothes and continuing to eat. I looked over at Ryder who was almost finished and Ethan who was eating the same as us who was also half way done. Once I finished I gave my plate to the staff and they cleaned it while I finished up my milkshake.

I walked over into the living room and turned on my laptop and googled wardrobe during the colonial period. I grabbed a notebook and a pencil and stared writing down facts. Ryder ran and jumped into the seat next tome while Ethan took a seat on the other side.

"Okay Ryder go to Edward and ask him were the posters, markers, color pencils, glue sticks and scissors are" I said Ryder immediately got up and started looking for Edward.

"If you wanted to get me alone all you had to do was ask" Ethan said while smirking.

"Yeah not a chance, you go ask a staff member to give you another laptop from the tech room and also ask for a flash drive" I said. Ethan got up and went to a random staff member.

"Hey I found the supplies but Edward said that we had to call him if we were going to use the permanent markers. Any reason why" Ryder asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Funny story actually" I said while awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"But story time is for tonight right now I would like to finish the assignment ahead of time so that we can have fun with MOVIE NIGHT" I said while yelling the last part.

"Okay grab the poster and markers" I said while Ryder grabbed the materials. I handed him the computer.

"Okay read what I wrote and I'll write them down on the poster" I said while writing the title. After about five minutes I had the facts written down all I need were a couple pictures which I would get from the printer in our tech room.

"Hey sorry princess got lost on the way back since your house has a different structure then mine but I got the laptop and flash drive" Ethan said while handing me the flash drive and turning it on.

Right when the Laptop turned on the first thing you saw was a picture of me and Ryder at the beach splashing each other in the water. I remember one of the popular girls Amber took that one of us without us knowing. I still liked it so I put that up as the screen saver.

I looked over at Ryder who was smiling at the picture then I looked over at Ethan who's face held a frown. I shrugged and told him to open up power point and plug in the flash drive.

It had taken us about 1 and a half hour to finish everything for the project.

"FINALLY" I yelled while throwing my self onto the couch.

Ryder sat on the end of the same couch so I kicked my legs up onto his lap. I closed my eyes for a second and took in the fact that we were finally done.

"So what do you guys wanna do now, since we're done with everything" I said.

"Well..." Ryder said while getting up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"RYDER LET ME DOWN" I yelled while slapping his back. He wouldn't listen so I started tickling his sides.

"Unless you want me to drop you I suggest you stop" Ryder said while laughing.

"Where are you-" suddenly it downed in me he was going to throw me into the pool. I started moving around in his hold forcing him to loosen his grip.

I got out of his grip and started running the opposite way until I felt someone pick me up and this time it wasn't Ryder since the person who was carrying me was wearing Jeans and a hoodie. I knew it was Ethan so I started trying to tickle his sides and just to my luck he wasn't ticklish.

We finally made it out to the backyard and right when Ethan was about to let me go I held onto his arms and pulled I'm into the water with me. I swam back up to the surface to Ryder laughing at us.

While he was laughing I gave Ethan a knowing look. We both sneakily got out of the pool and crept behind Ryder until he noticed we were no longer in the pool. He turned around and faced us and it downed on him what was going to happen next both me and Ethan pushed Ryder into the water while laughing.

It was then that I realized, maybe if Ethan had talked to me before we probably would have been friends now, but I guess things don't work out the way you want them to right.