"Well you can think whatever you want but that will never happen, Ryder will never like me like that." I said while standing up and dusting my self of.

"Okay then" Ollie said while smiling.

"Well sorry everyone Ryder and I have a history project to start," I said while pulling Ryder along with me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ethan watching me so to prove that I wasn't his, I walked up to Ollie and kissed his cheek and walked away.

"Did you bring your car" I asked.

"Indeed I did V" Ryder said.

"Okay do you want to follow or leave your car here and come with me cause your sleeping over so it doesn't matter" I said.

"Only if I can drive" Ryder said while grabbing my keys.

"Well I could never pass up on the opportunity to have a personal driver as cool as you" I said while getting to the passenger side but before I could open the door Ryder was already doing that. I smiled and got in the car.

Ryder got in and asked, "so what radio channel shall we listen to" He asked in a posh British accent.

"You know just because you're a personal driver doesn't mean you have to have a British accent that's so stereotypical" I said while laughing.

"But it's more fun this way" Ryder said while pouting.

"Fine I'll play along" I said in a horrible British accent.

"I would like to listen to the greatest hits playlist." I said in the same accent. Ryder laughed while turning on the radio and backed out of the school parking lot.

During the car ride both me and Ryder sang in horrible British accent while laughing. We finally made it to my house, I had our personal chef cook us some hamburgers and fries and a milkshake on the side.

Right when we were served our food the door bell rang. Edward opened the door, I couldn't really hear what the person was talking about since the dining room was a little far from the front door. Moments later Edward came into the dinning room.

"Miss Allen, there's a boy around your age asking for you shall I let him in" Edward asked.

"Yes please" I said.

"And Edward" I said before he was fully out of the dinning room.

"Yes Miss Allen" Edward asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you, please, call me Vera" I said.

"I apologize Miss... I mean Vera" I smiled and he walked out.

"You know of all the times I've been over to your house I have never really spoken to him" Ryder said while taking a sip from his milkshake.

"Well he's really sweet you should talk to him. Anyway we should start the project but Mr. I'm-to-cool-for-everything is taking his sweet time" I said.

"Awww did you miss me V" Ethan said while walking in wearing a hoodie with some black jeans.

"You wish" I said while get up out of my chair.

"If you want anything to eat the head chef will prepare it" I said while grabbing a fry and walking out of the dinning room.

"Wait, where are you going" Ethan asked.

"To change" I said but then I remembered that Ryder was here to.

"Hey Ryder I'll bring your clothes" I said.

"Wait why does he need clothes" Ethan asked.

"He's staying over he always does it's our tradition or our thing every Thursday and Friday night we have movie night and since my parents love him and he comes over practically every day after school. He has a closet with his own clothes here" I said while walking down the other hallway to the stairs.