Modred and Lancelot's fight scene

(The sky turned dark, and the ocean water rising, Lancelot had fell asleep, but Elaine was still up at the time, still had a lot going on her mind and wasn't able to sleep. Her eyes were feeling pretty tired, she tries to close her eyes to sleep, but she can't help but hearing loud whisperings again, the voices continue to get louder) 

(As Elaine her eyes cold, in that moment, she gets sucked into another vision, she finds herself standing in the middle of a brutal war. While observing her surroundings, Elaine notices and sees familiar faces, to which she realizes that her friends fighting in the war with her) 

(Elaine sees the Knights of the round table getting villagers to safety, while also fighting off an army of dead soldiers. Elaine continues to walk and she came across to see Merlin fighting off Morgana. She was very surprised to seeing Merlin facing the Eldritch queen and walked up to see Merlin.)

(Elaine turns around and she sees the ones she loved fall in battle, Elaine calls out for her friends name and was going to reach for them, but was stopped until Elaine looks up and sees Morgana with Modred and was confused to how they have the connections with each other's) 

(In the vision Elaine closes her eyes, as she starts to hear distorted voices of Morgana. But then sounds of cheerful music , people clamoring, violins playing interrupted which breaks Elaine from her vision. Elaine quickly opens her eyes she gasped, and begins to hear people's voices from a small village that was nearby Lancelot and Elaine)

(Elaine wanted to ask Lancelot who were those voices coming from, but she sees him asleep and didn't want to wake him up, so instead she grabs Excalibur and decides to follow where the sound was coming from.) 

(But what Elaine didn't know was that a mysterious person saw her, and followed her to the village. She starts to become cautious of her surroundings. As Elaine approaches the small village, she enters through an alley way only to see people dancing, and having a good time together)

(People of the village were cheering, while the children's were also dancing along. Elaine begins to smile seeing everyone happy, Elaine then sees another distorted vision of people running away screaming, Elaine walks through the crowd and sees her parents being killed by Morgana right in front of her. Elaine then sees blood dripping, and dead bodies. Elaine couldn't stand seeing the vision anymore and wants to wake up but somehow she couldn't)

(Meanwhile the mysterious person sees Elaine and walks up to her, touches Elaine's shoulders which manage to break Elaine from her vision. Elaine wakes up and gasped with her reflexes then attacks them and pushed them against the wall with the sword Excalibur up against their neck)

???: Woah easy little lady you'll definitely hurt someone with that

(Elaine recognizes the voice, the person revealed themselves as Modred, Elaine was surprised to see him)

Elaine surprised: Modred!

Modred: What? Don't recognize an old friend?

Elaine: How did you?- What are you doing here?

Modred:

I was on night patrol, until i saw a fire, near the beach, i decided to investigate in case you know any evil lurks

Elaine:

Oh I'm sure evil lurks around here already, what do you want?

Modred:

I'm not convinced, people always think I'm suspicious in a way.

(Elaine looks at Modred, then looks back at the crowd)

Modred: Aren't you going to go dance with them?

Elaine: Oh, me? No.... i used to dance but not anymore

(One of the villagers noticed both Modred and Elaine)

 Villager 1: What are you both standing around there for? Come and join us!

Elaine: Umm....

(The children then came to grab Elaine, Modred chuckled a bit, and the rest of the children came to grab him too).

(Later Elaine was dancing along with the children, seeing Elaine smile starts making Modred to smile too. Elaine kept on dancing and spinning around until she bumped into Modred. Now standing face to face both Modred and Elaine were in the center of the crowd, with the people surrounding them, clapping and cheering) 

(Elaine is starting to feel uncomfortable, she tries to get out of the way from everyone else and Modred, but the crowd kept pushing them closer) 

Modred: Well, This is awkward....

Elaine: Very, I'm sorry could I get out please? 

(Modred knew that he had to get to know Elaine more, but he also knew that Elaine was feeling uncomfortable and he decides he wants to help her) 

Modred: Please can we make way for her? 

(Elaine was feeling overwhelmed, falls down on her knees, leaving Modred wondering and worried what was happening to her)

Modred: Elaine, what's the matter? 
(Modred trying  to use his black magic to heal Elaine if she has any black magic in her. Elaine then heard a familiar voice calling out her name)

Lancelot: Elaine? Elaine! Excuse me coming through

(Lancelot was making his way through the crowd sees Elaine on the ground)

Lancelot worryingly: Elaine!

(Elaine then hugs Lancelot. Lancelot was surprised but quickly hugged her back. Elaine realizes she is becoming more safe with Lancelot)

(Lancelot then sees a shadow figure, he looks up only to see Modred showing his black magic, looking down at both of them. Lancelot eyes widened thinking he has hurted Elaine and was being protective)

(Lancelot then pushed Elaine behind him, both of them stood up, and Lancelot was protecting Elaine from Modred)

Lancelot: You stay away from her!!!

Modred: And what are you going to do about it, hero? 

(The villagers stopped dancing, as they all started to back away from the 3 of them)

Elaine: Guys, please stop it.... 

Lancelot:

You! You stay away from m'lady! 

(Lancelot aims his sword at Modred, Modred gives him a glare then grabs out his dark shadow magic sword) 

Modred: Hm, be careful what you wish for Sir Lancelot!

(Suddenly as the sky was still dark, thunder rumbled, and it began to raining) 

Elaine: Lancelot No! Don't!! 

(Lancelot and Modred begins to fight off each others, Lancelot kept on charging attacking Mordred, while Modred blocks and kept on fighting him back)

(The villagers starts running away finding shelter from the rain. While the fight between Lancelot and Modred was becoming intense.)

Modred: 

You're weak, sentimental, Lancelot! If you truly think that I would ever hurt Elaine, I would've done it by now, but I didn't!!

(Lancelot took that comment to heart and was briefly reminded of King Arthur. But he ignores Modred, and continues to fight him)

Lancelot: Don't ever speak to her again, don't you ever be near her again!

(Elaine begins to recover from the anxiety attack, and she sees them both fighting, she was feeling conflicted and doesn't know what to do. Modred kept pushing Lancelot down, and was about to attack him with his sword, everything paused in slow motion, Elaine's eyes widened)

Elaine: I said stop it!!!

(Elaine then quickly makes a run for it, as she stepped in between both Lancelot and Modred, which makes them both stop attacking each other)

(Elaine looks at Lancelot, Lancelot was looking at Elaine then Modred, and Modred was looking both at Elaine and Lancelot)

Elaine: This isn't who we are.....

(Everyone stopped and was making eye contact with each other's)