The Pyrolyx

(It has been a few rough weeks since for Elaine ever since she wielded Excalibur. She finds out that she's the next Queen in waiting of Camelot, she's planning on forming a rebellion with the Knights, she finds out that she's been cursed by the Eldritch Queen, and now she has to face King Mark of Cornwall in a Pyrolyx duel)

(Elaine starts to feel nervous and was pacing back and forth, trying to think of any possible solutions to get out from the situation on what she should do about the Pyrolyx game which is just around the corner) 

(Elaine was hiding away from everyone in an empty hallway so she can be alone, and have time to think, everyone was worried that Elaine wasn't around getting ready so Tristan went to  search and look for his friend)

(Elaine takes a deep breath, and exhaled. Until she can sense someone's presence) 

Tristan: Elaine! There you are! Everyone has been looking for you, what are you doing here?

Elaine: I.... uhm....

(Elaine looks down sadly, and leans back against the wall) 

Tristan: It's about the Pyrolyx isn't it?

(Tristan came up to Elaine to stand by her side) 

Elaine: Tristan... I did the right thing right? Standing up to those people? 

Tristan: Of course you're doing the right thing Elaine, I know things might not seem to make sense now but, you were following what your guts and that took a lot of courage. I mean you stood up to the King, when know one else did, that's saying something, because you were following your guts. If you can have that courage to stand up to King Mark, I'm sure you'll be able to stand up to King Mark in that Pyrolyx game to take him down.

Tristan: You deserve that throne Elaine, I believe in you

(Elaine smiles at Tristan, then Tristan opens his arm and Elaine goes in for a big emotional hug. Both Elaine and Tristan are hugging) 

Elaine: Thank You for always being there for me, Tristan

Tristan: Always Elaine, always 

(Everyone was making their way to the waterfall creek, where the Pyrolyx was being held. It's a bit deep, further, within the mystical forest, the nature scenery was so calm, so peaceful, there were tall green trees surrounding the creek, and the water was running down through the rocks, which leads to a 5 foot big waterfall. Waterfall creek was just pure beautiful)  

(Merlin and Lancelot arrives to their corner, wondering where is Elaine)

(Merlin and Lancelot were worried, for Elaine not showing up, and they were wondering to where she was at the moment)

(Lancelot begins to worry, he was looking for Elaine, but she was no where to be seen) 

Lancelot: I don't see her anywhere