Strength from King Arthur

(Couple of hours have passed, Elaine was lying on the ground having no strength to get back up, she managed to pick herself up and she finds herself standing outside from the castle, the dark magic was spreading quickly around the castle like a wildfire, Elaine looks at the castle, and she walks away)

(Elaine in pain, she walks through the mystical forest, sits down near a tree, she was feeling emotional and felt her tears running down her cheek. Elaine then notices there was a jacket on her but didn't recognize who it was at first. Suddenly voices begins to whisper again, and a spiritual magic then appears, and was healing all of Elaine's wounds and injury from the fights) 

(She felt her wounds healing, slowly lifting her eyes, Elaine looks up only to see a full spiritual body of King Arthur himself. Elaine didn't recognize the person at first, Elaine gasped as she realized who the person was) 

(King Arthur, surrounded by spiritual blue magics, his body covered in silver armor, and a sword behind his back, which was Excalibur. Along with a crown for the King, Elaine was the only one able to see him)

Elaine: King Arthur! (Elaine quickly bows down and kneels)

King Arthur chuckles: I appreciate your royal chivalry respect, but that won't be necessary little one..... 

(Elaine looks up at him then gets back up. Elaine looks over, and notices that all of her injuries were gone)

Elaine: H-How?-

King Arthur: Magic is like an unlimited medicine, with the right strategies and techniques to use, magic is able to heal anything

Elaine: ..... Even a burden?

King Arthur: I beg thy pardon??

(Elaine turns away and was feeling doubtness about herself, how she keeps failing)

King Arthur: is something the matter, Elaine?

Elaine exhales: Why did the sword choose me?....

King Arthur: you should to be proud of yourself

Elaine: Proud?? No, not when there are lives are at stake, not when the whole Kingdom is torn apart, and not where enemies are after us, I shouldn't be proud of this, I feel like I'm creating more disasters.... I'm not the right person for the job.... 

King Arthur:

 Elaine, it is normal to have doubts about ourselves, believe me, I was like you when I was at your age. When wielding Excalibur, it has put me into the position of having everyone's weight around my shoulders, the chosen one, I didn't want all of that...

King Arthur: And I was also afraid of letting everyone down. That is practically normal feeling to have

King Arthur: But you should also be proud of how far you have accomplished

(King Arthur quickly shows a vision of Elaine throughout her journey, she's been fighting for Camelot. A vision showing Elaine wielding Excalibur, fighting the wolves, standing up for her people, and shows Elaine fighting through the trials)

King Arthur: I have been watching over you Elaine, and you have already showed and proved that you are worthy enough 

King Arthur: Don't ever underestimate yourself Elaine, believe, as i believed in you, and as everyone else believes in you 

(King Arthur placed his spiritual hands on Elaine's shoulder, Elaine looks up at him, King Arthur gives Elaine a reassuring smile filled with confidence. Elaine takes a deep breath. And is ready to fight back once more)

King Arthur: I can sense.... Morgana has returned for revenge, and has casted a sleeping spell on the castle, making everyone vulnerable

Elaine: So.... how can I get back in, and crash the party?

(King Arthur gave a little grin, letting Elaine know he has a plan)