Prologue, what a Knightmare

You might've heard medieval tales like the legendary King Arthur and his knights of the round table, the sword in the stone, the love affair between Arthur, Guinevere, and Lancelot, and the city of Camelot itself. You also might of heard that there can only be one true king worthy enough to wield the sword in the stone, Excalibur. But what if I told you that in this story, it's not King Arthur who pulled Excalibur? But a feminine queen who has found her spark, and the courage, and she is also worthy enough to be able to wield Excalibur?   

There once was complete darkness, and yet not a single star in the sky. Sounds of loud commotions, arguing, disagreements, and only people blinded by rage, and hatred whom have torn both their two kingdoms apart.... only one must fight, only one must rise, and only one can unite all of our kingdoms once more....

(Couple of scene shows couple of flashing visions, and a sound of a baby crying, sounds of swords clanging, Knights in shining armor)

Guinevere: Shh, it's alright my love, it's alright, I am here

(A women in a purple medieval times dress appears in the scene, holding the crying baby into her arms )  

Guinevere: Elaine, my beautiful daughter....

King Arthur: For Camelot!!! 

(Shows Knights heading into battle)

Guinevere: Always remember, that daddy and I will always be with you.

Guinevere: both in here, and here

(Guinevere placed her hands on baby Elaine's chest feeling her heartbeat,

and baby Elaine's forehead)

Guinevere: there are times where you might lose your way, I know you my Elaine, will always find your way back

Merlin: Sire! She's getting too powerful!

Guinevere: And you do never give up...

(Morgana Le Fey appears and attacks the soldiers and knights with her dark shadow magic)

Morgana laughs evilly: The eternal flame is finally here!!!

(Morgana and King Arthur both fighting in the center of the crowd)

Guinevere: 

Because you are everyone's shining light, and I know that one day you will soon reunite all of our kingdoms

Guinevere: 

And I know you have grown up to be a grown woman I always knew you would be

( Morgana Shoots dark magic inside King Arthur )

Merlin eyes widened: MY KING!!

(Shows King Arthur dying by sacrificing himself for his people and his Kingdom)

Guinevere: Be strong, be brave, and be wise Elaine.

(Modred, the Green Knight starts to cast a dark incantation spell)

(Shows Morgana looking at Modred, who happens to be her son) 

(Merlin fighting Morgana and his staff imprisoning Morgana to stone)

Guinevere: And mommy always loves you....

Morgana/ Modred/ King Mark: Child.... you're one of us!!!

Elaine screams out in fear: NOOO!!!

(Elaine suddenly wakes up in a panic fear, and she starts breathing heavily feeling frightened by the vision, her hands starts shaking, at the same time Elaine tries to calm herself down she starts to observe around her surroundings in her room, realizing it was all a nightmare, just a bad dream)

(Elaine lets out a deep exhale, and lies back down on her comfy bed, then covers her blanket over  her head) 

Credit goes to my good friend Mikayla for helping me out with this story! This is my first ever story written, If you're a person who loves medieval times like me, you have come to the right place to read :) And I want to hear and know your thoughts on Camelot Awakening, the characters, storyline. Fill free to comment about it enjoy reading the story!