9. A Night of Desire

Start from the beginning

I bite back a scream as I drag my burning cl!t against him again. The friction of my clothed core against his huge strong thigh feels so so beautiful.

I start panting hard in his arms, still grinding into his leg.

He holds my knees, spreads them apart and hitches my legs up to completely wrap around his waist.

The friction increases, the pleasure too.

He grazes my earlobe with his teeth , takes it into his mouth and then starts sucking on it. After sucking it for enough time, He releases it with a pop and then then takes a slow gentle lick from the bottom to the shell of my ear.

" Ahhh, please, unnnhhh " I whimper under the intense pleasure

" Ssshhhhhhhhh " He coos in my ear

And start peppering soft gentle kisses all over my face, my eyes, my cheeks, my nose, each and every corner of my face.

He licks the dimple on my cheek

And then he delves his tongue into my mouth, his lips moving in a jagged motion. He shoves his tongue deeper, curling it against mine tasting, and biting.

" So soft, so sweet, so tasty " He groans in a husky voice.

And starts twirling his tongue around my mouth, it's sometimes sloppy, sometimes steady, but so erotic so blissful. Then he slurps on my tongue drinking it , ravishing it.

" Ummhhh, Ohhh, I --- huffff " I gasp for air detaching myself from him for a bit.

I start moving on him again and tug on his hair to signal him to help me more with the rhythm. He starts rotating my h!ps in an untamed way and buries his face into my cleavage sucking the skin there.

" Ohhh, mmmmmnmhh " I moan out clutching to him tighter.

He grabs my jaw and effortlessly starts sucking on my tongue again in a nonplussed kiss, traversing and mulcting my senses.

It's soft but rough

Intense but commanding

I wriggle my ass against his gr0in again and again, too needy for a release

Goosshhh he's so hard and huge under me, if his bulge feels so large, I don't know how he'll feel completely bare.

His lips slowly stroking the curve of my jaw and the hollow of my throat guzzling and nibbling on it.

The pleasure makes me so hazed, that tears start rolling down my eyes

He darts his tongue out and licks the trail of tears from my cheeks and lips.

I'm whimpering and shaking against his mouth unable to match his beastly intensity. Our tongues are in a brutal war and it's suffocating me.

He starts fondling my covered b0obs, thumbing over my n!pples until they become rock hard. He slowly cups my breast and bites on my erected bud through my bra.

" Aaaaahhhhh " I cry out and arch into his hands

He slides his hand down my belly and between my thighs, he squeezes my core through my underwear earning a harsh gasp from me

" You look so beautiful while soaking wet for me " He grunts in a hot thrilling voice.

I cup his face and try to kiss him back with the same intensity.
This time, I take a chance and champ down hard on his lower lip and a metallic taste erupts on my tongue.

He seems least bothered by it rather he kisses me deeper and harder leaving me gasping for breath.

He grabs my neck, squashes my throat tighter and licks my nose and upper lip.