9. A Night of Desire

16+ content

I've censored a few words here, The explicit version is on inkitt

The explicit version is on inkitt.

Naisha ~

" Do you want me to take this off? " He whispers into my neck pointing to my kurti while clutching the end of it.

At this point I have completely surrendered myself to him and I am totally okay with whatever he wants to do with me.

I slowly nod and within a sec he takes off my kurti in a swift tug.

I am sitting in front of him wearing the flimsiest cotton camisole and a bra underneath it both of them completely soaked wet.

He looks at me with a ravenous hunger , a carnal desire burning in his eyes.

He leans forward and licks from my cleavage to my jaw. Alternating between soft nibbles and rough lashes of his tongue. He keeps on sucking a certain place above my boob. and gnaws on it occasionally.

" Ufffff, mmmhhhh " I whine and push him for a bit.

He keeps on staring at me with a feral thirst and then latches on to a place below my lips. I guess he's sucking the mole there. When I thought, this is the extreme pleasure my body can endure. He bites on that mole.

" Oouuucchhh " I whimper out in both pain and pleasure.

He slowly so slowly licks that place to soothe the sting. I'm shaking, shivering under his mercy.

He pushes me a little and adjusts me on his left th!gh, I roll my hips a little forward.

" Ohhh." I gasp out due to the friction between my clothed nub and his huge thick thigh built like a tree trunk

" Enjoying yourself on my thigh, Hmm? " He mutters looking at me with a devilish grin.

" Mmhhhhmm" I humm back planting my hands on his lower abdomen for support

" Fuck, baby " He grunts and sits back straighter hoisting me further on to his upper thigh.

My nails dig into his chest and I rock my h!ps harder.

" Rub yourself against me " He whispers and pulls me closer , parts his leg even more, and I shift myself completely on his th!gh

I don't stop, with my hands clasped around his shoulders, I plant my legs on either side of his thigh and begin to move my h!ps faster, my breathing fastens as I increase the pace, r!ding his th!gh as hard as I can, A warble leaves my lips as my knees brush against his hardened erection.

" You like that, hmm? " He murmers in my ear, tightening his fingers around my lower back.

" Ahh, It feels ohhhh----- " I throw my head back as I buck into his thigh.