5. His Enchantress

Start from the beginning

" Please, take a seat " I point towards the chair in front of me.

" Sir, today is the second day of M.Sc second year students , they have astrophysics and cosmology in this sem, and we all know nobody is better than you in this field, so I was suggesting, I mean requesting you sir, if you would take their class, hehe " I don't know why he is stammering so much

" Please Don't call me sir, you are so much elder to me both in experience and age, Make youself comfortable, and I was not planning to take any classes this semester " I inform him while shifting my focus to the files.

" But Sir, I mean Dr. Oberoi I want them to be taught by the best mind of today's world, you have some groundbreaking research works and thesis in Astronomy And Cosmology, the patents which you have is beyond extraordinary , It would be such a great pleasure for them to be enlightened about the subject by you , Please, atleast one class " He exhales an exhausted sigh.

" Okay, since you are requesting so much, I will give it a try, have it " I pass him the glass of water and he gulps it down in one go.

" great, thank you so much ,then I am informing the students " He moves out of the room.

I go through the syllabus of the masters second year once to check if there is some change in it or not.
Hopefully there isn't much change, but I plan to add some modern theories to it.

I can hear a huge cacophony from outside the class and as soon as I enter , there's pin drop silence.

I scan through the class once to analyze their reactions and it's nothing new. I'm quite accustomed to this reaction.

But suddenly my eyes halt somewhere.

I've seen that when people stand in the sun for too long and suddenly look up at the sky , their head starts spinning and they feel dizzy. Or when a novice is thrown into a deep dark ocean , he tries his best not to drown and gasps for air.

These are the two things I'm exactly feeling right now. My world is spinning though I've been sitting in an AC room since morning, and I'm trying my best not to drown or gasp for air even standing on a plain land.

And the reason is right in front of me.

She is ethereal.

A gorgeous piece of angel.

An Elysian beauty.

I don't want to embarrass myself by gawking at her like a creep , so I shift my gaze towards the board and start teaching them.

But my mind is blurred with that little enchantress sitting at the second last bench.

I take tiny peeks at her to find she's jotting down the notes like an obedient student.

" So in the BONDI HOYLE LYTTLETON ACCRETION equation we know M is directly proportional to p and v, isn't it ? So everyone is okay with this equation? " I circle around the table to sit on it.

And I see half of them are nodding their heads vigorously and the other half leering at me with wierd expressions.

And suddenly a soft mellifluous voice pierces my ears " No Sir, M is not directly proportional to rho i.e. ambient density, that's bondi accretion "

And I can discern it's none other than the stunning little temptress .

I just humm looking at her for a few seconds because I know if I stare at her for too long, I'll lose myself.

Since it's their first class, it's better not to oversaturate their minds with too much pressure. So I decide to end the class there only. Before leaving the class I take a last glance at my serene beauty.