Chapter 1: Taken

This story begins in a small town in Georgia, where a 4 year old Avery is playing in her backyard.

"Avery Honey, come inside your sister is almost here." her mom called from the porch.

"Ok, coming."  she called back.

Avery loved her big sister, she was her role model and hero and she looked up to her even more now that she was a big sister herself.

"Let's go Teddy, Sissy is coming home." she said picking up her favorite teddy bear.

But as she ran towards the door it started changing colors.

"Mommy, why is the door like that?"

"What are you talking about honey-" her mom said as she turned to look.

"Idk, but back away from it." she warned.

But it was too late Avery was just feet away from it, and slowly being sucked in.

"Avery, I said stay away from it!" her mom yelled.

"Mommy help!"

In that moment her mom realized that Avery wasn't moving on her own. She screamed as her body slowly started going through the door, Avery's mom ran and tried to pull her out but it was no use, the pull from the door was too strong. Avery watched as her mom fell back from trying to pull her from the door and cried. As the last of her body was pulled through the door she felt herself slowly losing consciousness.

"Mommy, please help me" she managed to say before slowly closing her eyes and falling fully unconscious.

Little did she know what was in store for her when she finally woke up.

(Authors note: hello. This is my first story I'm writing, I'm not that good at actually writing stories but I have come up with some really interesting ones. Let me know your opinions on what/how I should try to improve my writing. Thank you for reading, I'll try to get the next chapter out asap.)