𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒

Start from the beginning

"Sukuna....?" Your voice knocked him out of his chain of thoughts. "...you bastard—ah! It hurts like...shit now." You elbowed him on his chest.

"Aw. Does it?"he teased, grabbing your arm.

"No, it feels very nice."  Sarcasm lacing your tone, you rolled your eyes.

"They say you get used to it when you do it often..." He spoke, pulling your wrists closer to his lips, leaning down ever so slightly as he slowly planted wet kisses over them.

"W-What? Hey—"His face hovering over yours, only inches away before your lips got wrecked again.

"...w-wait—!"

"But to me it seems it wasn't enough, huh?"

"Where did you say Sukuna has gone, again?" Kenjaku called out, trying to get an answer from Uraume.

"The festivals. Why?" She answers.

"You sure know how to jest, now tell me where is he." He urged.

"It's up to you if you're going to believe it or not." She grumbled.

"Let's not get mad and get to the point." He persisted.

"His lord and Y/N has gone to the festivals." Her patience was running loose.

"That's right his majesty and my lady has gone to the festivals." Misa interrupted before Kenjaku could doubt anymore.

"What...?"

"Right."

His expression definately took a toll as what they said was anything but a lie.

He scoffed, before looking down.

'So...it's you huh...'

'Y/N'

___________________________________

"Ahh! Leave me, let go you wretches...you all are fools...fools..."

"Get this hooligan out of my sight at once!"

The servants only complied tugging on her shoulders, asserting to drag her out.

"Wait." A stern yet calm voice held them back, turning back they were met with the e/c eyed woman.

The maiden on their hold didn't bother to look up nor did she acknowledge her presence.

"My lady, please don't worry yourself over a good for nothing peasant as of her." The lady of the Ryōkan stepped up, preventing for you to have a proper look of her face.

"Peasant?" You doubted but your suspicion didn't stand a chance given the fact that she did appear as one on the eyes but, "what a peasant like her, is doing here—inside of an elite ryōkan?" The maiden finally looked up at your way, her eyes widening each fleeting seconds, but much to her own surprise, she never attempted to break free.

"Oh my, get her out of the lady's sight at once–"

"No." You shoved her aside walking up to the girl whose disdain was palpable all over her face.

"Step aside." You commanded the servants holding her tight.

Crouching down, you tried to get a good look of her face, "Hey you." You called out tilting your head over to the side. "Look at me." You instructed but her response was filled with ignorance to your words, as she never bothered to move her gaze from the ground.