Honeymoon -I-

Su Jin wore her casual clothes. A pair of black jeans, a blouse, and high heels. She then went to the hall where her family and some close friends were waiting. When they saw her, her mother said, "What took you so long? Where is Jaejoong?"

"Before changing my clothes, I had chat with some of the guests... He isn't here?"

Her mother elbowed her and hissed, "He is now your husband. You shouldn't call him 'He'."

Su Jin laughed and said, "What should I call him? Oppa?"

"I'm fine with you calling me Oppa."

She turned and found Jaejoong, with a plain white v-neck shirt, a cardigan, and jeans. His hair was still wet from the shower. He was good-looking in his casual clothes.

She stared at him and said, "You are here?"

"Mmm, yes." He looked at her, with eyes challenging hers, waiting to hear what she would say about him being cool with her calling him oppa.

She noticed what he was trying to do and turned to her parents. "I think we should go or else we will be late." They checked their watches and nodded.

After Jaejoong bid goodbye to everyone, she went up to her parents-in-law and bowed to them. She did the same with her parents. She then hugged her friends including Jay Park and Woo Bin. Then, it was time for her brother to say goodbye. She gave him a big hug and placed her head on his shoulder, burrying her face in his neck. She was crying. She sure has travelled a lot and did not spend much time with him. But this time she felt like she was leaving forever. He tightened the hug then separate from her, wiping her tears. He kissed her cheeks and forehead, "You will always be my baby. Your tears are tearing my heart apart. Jaejoong will take care of you like I do. I am sure he will. Just be good to him."

She nodded.

He continued, "You know that I love you. I love you so much. Keep that in mind."

She smiled and said, "I love you too."

He laughed. "Save those tears for when your butt and legs hurt from the plane ride. It's an 18-hour flight."

Everyone laughed.

At the airport, many people recognized them and some snapped pictures. But that day, Su Jin acted normal, not like a celebrity. She didn't sign any autographs nor stopped to take any pictures with the fans. She was only focused on her hands that were locked with Jaejoong's. She knew it was all for show. When they sat down to wait for their flight, Jaejoong started talking to his secretary on the phone. Su Jin had hoped that he would let her hand go but he didn't.

He was so immersed in the conversation that he was oblivious to the fact that he had put his wife's hand on his thigh and had started playing with her fingers. He was used to keeping his hands busy and playing with her fingers was doing just that. For the passengers around them, it seemed cute. But for Su Jin, it was awkward. So she cleared her throat to make him realize what he was doing. He was too focused on his conversation so she cleared her throat again. He looked at her, then at his hand. He immediately let go of her hand and bowed his head. He continued talking. When he finished his phone call, the only thing he said was, "Sorry."

When they were taking their seats in the plane, Jaejoong took off his cardigan, keeping only the white shirt on. Su Jin was looking out of the window. Then she turned to ask her husband about the layover, "Where will the-" Before she could finish her question, her eyes landed on his chest, where something caught her eyes.

He looked at her and said, "What?"

Her finger was reaching to touch the left side of his chest. "You have a tattoo?" His shirt was white so she could see the tattoo.