Wedding

After the conference, many television channels, magazines, online websites, and netizens claimed that Lee Su Jin and Kim Jaejoong's wedding was really an arranged marriage to avoid embarrassment due to an unplanned pregnancy, so the titles for all the news coverage were about the shotgun wedding, with a handful sincerely congratulating the couple. Jaejoong and Su Jin were upset with those rumors since it started to affect the decisions of certain Kim Corporation's investors.

The preparation for the house was almost complete but it wasn't the case for the wedding. Since Jaejoong was busy, Su Jin bought the dress with her mother and mother in law, and did all the planning without her fiancé. But one Sunday, Jaejoong visited her and told her to get ready. They were going to meet with the interior designer and buy what is left for the house, then meet their wedding planner.

"We have many things to do and we are going to walk a lot so wear something comfortable," he said while gesturing to her feet.

"Okay." She wore a dress tee and flat sandals, grabbing her bag on the way out.

After a couple of hours checking out many furniture stores with their designer, they bought everything they needed for their home. Then, they met with the wedding planner. Together, they chose the wedding cake, colors and decorations. After they left the planner's office, Jaejoong asked his fiancée, "What's left?"

"I should confirm the hairstylist's reservation."

"Confirm? Why?"

"Well, he is quite popular so we should confirm."

He nodded. "I will go with you."

She smiled and said, "When we get there, don't be too shocked, okay?"

"Why?"

"You will see."

When they arrived, they were greeted by the staff. Then a bald man, came greeting them with a loud voice, "Omo, Su Jin-ah! I swear to God that I was happy when I heard the news. And I knew you would want me to be your hairstylist." He laughed while playing with a small brush.

"Yes, Seok-Cheon. You are the best."

"Omo, this is your husband?"

"Yes, Kim Jaejoong."

Jaejoong extended his hand for a handshake. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jaejoong."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hong Seok-Cheon. Nice to meet you. Have a seat." Jaejoong smiled and sat down.

"Yah, girl, you hit a jackpot. He is hot. I would give anything for a partner like him."

His statement earned a loud laugh from Su Jin and Jaejoong only blinked his eyes from shock. Su Jin looked at Jaejoong with eyes saying 'You were warned.'

After a small chat, confirmation on the exact wedding date and how she would like her hair done, Seok-Cheon asked, "You brought your dress?"

"Yes, I didn't find the one I wanted so I contacted Maggie Sottero. Here is the sketch." She showed him her phone so that he can see the dress.

"So beautiful. It's a new design, right?"

"I drew it and they agreed to make it." She gave her phone to Jaejoong next so he could view the sketch. He was impressed with her drawing skills and eye for fashion.

Meanwhile, the hairdresser said, "It's the perfect dress for you. It will show your beautiful breasts and highlight your body. You are different from the other models. You have beautiful curves and yet you are very slim. How now, Mr. Kim Jaejoong, you have hit the Jackpot too. I bet you will appreciate and enjoy everything." Jaejoong laughed and blushed much.