Chapter 10 : Free at last

Upon reaching home , Hong Joong tells his mom about Alisha being part of the Islamic religion. With this information, she nods and finishes up with dinner while Hong Joong finishes his homework. With a little bit of time passing by, the two brothers do their routine of clearing and setting the table and enjoying dinner with their mom.

"Hyung, when will you be done with your cleaning?"

With a soft chuckle, the older boy looks at the little one, "Friday. Don't worry, Monday it'll be me and you again."

With a sigh of relief, the younger smiles bright and continues to stuff his face with food.

"Why? Do you not enjoy Min Gi and Sannie hyung's company anymore?"

"It's not that, I just miss walking with Joong hyung."

"Aww, don'td worry little Bobo. Monday when I fetch you from school, we can get ice cream, hmm?"

Eyes glisten up with excitement, "Really hyung? Can we really?"

"Of course Ji Hoonie, hyung will treat you to make up for it."

"Can we come home first so that ma can join us?"

The two boys eye all on their mother as they wait for an answer. Looking at her two boys, she lets out a playful sigh while nodding and agreeing to the outing. This makes the two very ecstatic as they start making different plans, deciding to make it a random outing with their mom. 

~~~

With Friday arriving, the two students cleaned up the cafeteria with ease. The task has become a lot easier since they started communicating among one another. Clearing up, they fetch their bags and head to the principal's office.

"Finally done , hey?" Principal Chu asks.

"Yes sir, spotless as good be." Alisha responds.

Hong Joong nods his head in agreement, "Yes sir, principal Chu. Might I say we did a far better job than the janitors ? You might have to reconsider and hire us instead." He says with a grin, which quickly disappears as he grunts.

"He is kidding," Alisha chuckles as she pulls back her elbow.

"Did you just elbow me?" Hong Joong whispers.

Alisha waves him off as principal Chu starts speaking.

"Well then, i hope you two learned your lesson, but since you guys have been working hard for this punishment and offered up your time. I decided that payment is suitable." He says while opening his drawer and taking out money.

The two students looked at their principal surprised, this being the last thing they expected. They accept the money gratefully, especially Alisha, since she knows she's gonna receive less in her payment at Harmony Haven. Both students bid the principal goodbye as they exited the school building.

As the two make it outside the school gates together , their action comes to a halt as Hong Joong gets called out by a mini choir. Not just any choir, but his annoying choir.

"MR.CLEAN HAS FINALLY BEEN FREED FROM THE CLUTCHES OF KINGDOM OF CAFETERIA!" Woo Young calls out dramatically.

"YEAH!" The rest of the group calls out in unison as they make their way.

"What are you guys even doing?" Hong Joong lets out a playful groan tinged with embarrassment.

"To retrieve our Captain, of course." Jong Ho answers.

"We obviously need to celebrate that your punishment is over now." Min Gi  adds.

"Woo Young said he will auction me for dates if I didn't," Yeo Sang slips in, "I didn't want to take chances..."