< MR. RAGER >

"Stop fussing Luke, I'm fine." She swatted his hand away again, one hand still rested on the small of her back, "You're like my mother." She scrunched her face, earning a small snicker from him.

"Dead?" His raised his eyebrows and she mocked a gasp, clutching a hand to her heart. Dark humour at its finest, Pandora didn't mind.

"Castellan! You're cruel." She seethed jokingly as she shoved his arm slightly containing the trek towards the hill.

"Or am I pretty just like her daughter." She flushed  deep red removing herself from his grasp, "Embarrassed Pans, stop blushing." She groaned aloud making the awful trek up half-blood hill.

Pandora had already seen Grover on her way out of the big house and had wished him luck. She had educated the three children on everything of the underworld. From the gates to Cerberus to handling her father. After all Pandora got her temper from the hateful god.

Sending off Annabeth and Percy was the last thing she had to do making about halfway before Luke rejoined her, a shoebox shoved under his side. She knew it was the pair his father had gifted him, obviously giving it to Percy.

"Pandora!" Annabeth beamed shifted a dagger at her side to hug the girl without impaling her thankfully, "You came." Pandora seperated from the girl kneeling down to look up to her.

"I'm stronger than you take me for little warrior." She tugged at her braids playfully, a dagger to her throat in seconds, "You are too, don't let anyone tell you different Annabeth." Annabeth smiled pulling the blade away from her friend, "Anything goes wrong you contact me or you come back yes?" The girl nodded eagerly glancing over to Percy.

"Hey Percy!" Meanwhile Luke made his way in Percy's direction shaky fingers gripping the box. Pandora straightened up letting Annabeth wander back in the boys directions, Luke practically shoving the shoe box into Jackson's hands.

Percy glanced in Pandora's direction, a small smile on his lips as she sent him an awkward wave. She'd intended to talk to the boy alone, but between dying and explaining the underworld she'd run out of time.

Once Luke and Pandora watched the trio descend the hill with Argus then disappear, a silence filled the space. "I'm not sure how long I'll stay at camp Luke." Her sudden announcement startled him and turned to face her, "I might leave." Her fingers flexed.

"What do you mean?" His voice panicked and his eyes scanned hers for answers, "Leave? Why-" He laughed awkwardly, "Why would you leave." Pandora looked in the distance, still hateful glares looked across the pair as she descended the hill once again.

"I don't belong here, not at- not at the moment anyway." She tensed her fingers clutched at her side, "They all think I did it.. stole the bolt." Luke shook his head, clutching her hands in his stopping her, "He insists he didn't steal it, everything else points to he did." She looked to Luke, his brows narrowed in concern.

"No they don't Pandora, Lia and the twins are making sure it doesn't circle anymore. They are just lies, rumours." He argued defensively, still gripping her hands tightly.

"Rumours aren't exactly lies Castellan." "It doesn't bother me as much. There's other things outside of camp that concern me Luke." Letting go of his hands she continued her descent.

"What- What are you talking about!" He trialled after her, his expression still filled with worry and dread.

"Somethings stirring. And I think you feel it too. Somethings happening, not with the underworld but with the gods." She mumbled hardly wanted to explain herself further as they continued the track.

"And if there is? What's it to do with you Pans." He laughed dryly. She couldn't find out.

"It's everything to do with me. With this camp our lives! If some threat comes to the camp you'd expect to defend it yes?" Her tone slowly shifted a little harsher than intended.

"You almost died yesterday Pandora! And that was in camp how do you think you'll survive outside of here." She stopped this time to face him, her mouth ajar slightly.

"The same way I have my entire life- why are you acting like this! I'm not some weak being Luke." She spat her hands clutched into tight fists.

"I know you're not! But that doesn't mean it's safe to leave." He continued this time, a few other campers around noticing the heated arguement.

"I'm trying to tell you somethings wrong Luke." She calmed herself down ensuring her skin remained cool, "And you are treated me like a piece of glass." She exhaled sharply.

"I know you are Pans, but I don't want you to leave." She took a step back. Luke didn't exactly calm her nerves as he took a step forward reaching for her hand, "Stop it." She cursed as his fingers touched hers and a small sizzle of pain scorched his.

"You're annoying me Luke and I don't want to hurt you." She released another breath she was holding, "Just cool off alright? I certainly need to." She stormed off in the opposite direction. This threat was tearing them apart and Pandora didn't know how to stop it.