< BOYS WILL BE BUGS >

LUKE'S POV

"Rhea, come here." He chuckled turning another corner searching for the same girl. "Rhea, come on it's past 7 you're going to miss breakfast." He beckoned again finally spotting the blonde haired girl hiding in the distance.

He chose his movements wisely hardly making a sound as he creeped up on the girl. One more step.. "RHEA!" The girl squealed Luke smirking as he picked the girl up swinging her around playfully.

"No fair you're taller than me." He shook his head dropping to the ground, one hand on hers to ensure she was following him.
"And bigger." Rhea sulked dragging her feet as Luke pulled her along weaving through trees.

"And stronger." He flexed his other arm teasing the blonde girl, "You're only 7 Rhea, I beat you'll be stronger than me in days." Rhea smiled picking up her feet as she walked with the tall teenager.

"Oh my god Luke! Luke!" He had hardly made it to the eating hall before Dahlia stood from the table clambering over the twins to rush towards him. Luke's hand fell from Rhea as she rushed to join the twins, Dahlia almost taking Luke to the ground at how hard she ran into him. "Have you heard? Have you heard." Dahlia sure loved to gossip.

"What's it this time Lia." Luke chuckled his shirt now in her grasp as she pulled him along with her, "Not another rumour of Poseidon coming to camp." He snickering avoiding her swatting hand as he was pulled into a seat beside her.

"There's a forbidden kid, Lukey boy." Micheal slapped a hand on Luke's shoulder, a gasp sounding from the girl beside him.

"How dare you!" Dahlia boasted from beside Luke, the girl leaning over to whack Micheal's head frustrated. "I was supposed to tell him." She huffed a sigh sitting back down disappointed.

"Sorry Dahl." Micheal smirked, Dahlia melting to his charming ways hardly phased as she gripped Luke's sleeve again excitedly.
Luke adored Dahlia however she could be a bit much.

"They say it's one of Hades." She gossiped eagerly, "Grover left two days ago that's why he's left to collect the forbidden kid." Dahlia almost run out of breath she was talking so much.

"Hades kid? Didn't think the old underworld god still got—" Jerry beside Micheal was cut off, by Luke who called Rhea's name loudly, the young girl sat beside Jerry.

"Jerry." Dahlia gasped, "There are children present." Dahlia smiled sweetly at Rhea who seemed occupied with her breakfast playing with the food.

"I bet it's one of Zeus's." Micheal added to his twin's outburst, "There will be a war over it I'm sure." Dahlia paled. Most of Demeter's children hated violence especially war.

"Poor Grover, kids got his work cut out for him." Luke tapped across the table with his fingers, "It'd be a wonder if the forbidden demi-god came here alive." Dahlia froze beside him kicking the distracted twins from under the table.

"Oh my god." Lots of teens had begun to leave the cabins and training to view the odd sight walking through the camp. "Oh my god, it's Hade's kid." Dahlia flew from her seat standing out the front of the eating hall to view the spectacle. The twins joined her, Rhea beside them while Luke wandered over less hesitant.

Grover looked a little worse for wear as he made his way back into camp. The sight beside was worse, a huge hell hound growling as it passed campers. Luke's hand reached for his sword pausing when he looked to the left of the dog.

The girl coated in blood ranging from her head to her ankle walked in her hand occasionally running over the hound's fur.
Despite the disgusted glances from most of the campers the girl held her head up, even scowling at a few teens before Chiron greeted the girl.

"Definitely one of Hades." Luke's eyes scanned across the crowd finding Annabeth's eyes, the young girl already inspecting Hade's daughter intently.

"..Pandora Walker."

Luke caught the name as she was escorted out of the view of everyone, the huge hound behind her. "She has to sit with us, imagine the glory we'd get sitting with her." Dahlia boasted, "I bet she's killed plenty of monsters." Micheal somewhat quietened Dahlia's ranting with a few words.

"I'm going to go steal Annabeth before she begins stalking the new girl." Luke addressed his friends walking across camp after sneaky Annabeth. He had caught her just before she had threatened Grover who already seemed exhausted.

"What'd she kill." Annabeth grip on her sword was prepared, Grover putting his hands up in defeat.

"Annabeth." Luke's voice loosened Annabeth's grip on her sword, the girl turning to face him, "Grover, how you feeling." He diverted the conversation a weary nod from Grover.

"She's badass, just about murdered a dragon and fought off a Nemean Lion, while I turned tail and ran." Grover knew Luke would ask next, "She's from the human world though, Hades only claimed her two days ago." Annabeth seemed satisfied with the first answer storming away.

"Sit down for a bit Grover, I'm sure you'll be allowed to leave soon." Luke pet Grover on the shoulder as he left.

"Pandora Walker." He thought aloud, she definitely looked like she had been through hell and back to get there. Although suppose she is hell. Luke didn't know the technicalities. Despite Dahlia's outburst, Luke couldn't help it. He wanted to sit with her too.