< EAT YOUR YOUNG >

"He's awake." Jerry called tauntingly as Pandora stood from the table, "Chiron's giving him the tour last I heard, he's staying in Luke's cabin." He pulled the girl back down beside him, Pandora groaning loudly.

"Why must you insist to ruin my life Jer, besides aren't you a little curious." She dragged the last few words earning a smirk on the red head's face. "If he'd been plaguing your head too, I'm sure you'd be eager to meet him." She pulled her feet onto the bench frustratingly.

"So aggressive." He winced playfully, running a hand through his hair. "At least it's him whose in your head, my head is filled with—" He sighed looking in the distance, Heather busy tidying her younger siblings appearances.

Pandora visibly gagged shoving Jerry out of his love struck trance. He gave her a dirty look before admiring his own appearance again. Apollo's kids were quite vain after all.
"Decided to ditch us for Are's team yet?" He referred to capture the flag, "We've lost 3 times. 4 and maybe I'll switch." He joked running his fingers over the freckles on his cheeks.

"Would have to pay me to spend more time with the girl than I already do." She rolled her eyes looking across the camp. In the distance she watched Luke help some of younger children ride the Pegasi. Rhea was among the younger campers, although she wasn't so young anymore almost 10.

"..you- you notice anything." Suddenly Jerry turned his attention completely to Pandora, refraining from looking at himself further. His tone was cautious, frightening the girl opposite. "You ah.. notice anything with Luke?" He cleared his throat.

"Luke.. what.. what do you mean Jer." She scoffed narrowing her eyes in confusion.

"Like.. like anything odd he's been talking about, Micheal's worried, me not as much but thought I'd ask." He rubbed the back of his neck, "Stuff about the gods, you know?" Pandora racked her brain for the twin's intention, nothing out of the ordinary she thought.

"He hates his father, you know this Jerry." She continued the same tone, "It's a.. a sensitive topic we don't talk about it much." Jerry brushed it off.

"Yeah- yeah nah all good, you're right." He nodded distracting himself with the blonde girl in the distance, "I might- I'm going to-" He didn't finish rising from his seat, wandering off towards the distant cabin.

Jerry had left. Pandora clambering from the seat hastily walked towards Cabin 11, almost furthest from the mess hall. Luke had been distance in the past few weeks, after the winter solstice. An event Pandora didn't attend, instead staying in the underworld for the trip. She didn't feel like facing all 12 gods, considering Zeus would likely murder her on the spot.

Slowly Pandora came to a halt, watching the scene across her play out.

"..we got an initiation ceremony for newbies, Percy.." Clarisse had grabbed Percy by the back of the neck dragging him towards the bathroom block. Pandora eyes hardened as she trialled after the head strong children of Ares. Percy kicked and punched at Clarisse but he was no match.

"Like he's 'Big Three', material!" Clarisse muttered as Pandora entered watching Clarisse push Percy to the edge of one of the toilets.

"Like you'd know about that would you Clarisse." Pandora taunted Annabeth sending her a pleading look as Percy was shoved further into the toilet bowl. "Let him go." She warned, another Ares son she knew as Adam begun snickering.

Pandora's mouth twitched, clear irritation as she stepped closer to the bulky teenage boy. She didn't get to chance to react when suddenly water burst from the pipes. Water shot from the toilet hitting Clarisse directly in the face. Another few streams burst from the toilet hitting the rest of Are's cabin.

Pandora was not spared, a spout of water shoving her back towards, soaked Annabeth who steadied the girl before she lost her balance. Head to toe Pandora was drenched in toilet water beside Annabeth. She couldn't even burn the boy if she wanted. "Disgusting." She groaned shaking her hands out as she complained.

"How did you..." Annabeth beside her eyed Percy curiously. Pandora hadn't even looked at Percy till Annabeth's words. Despite the rest of the bathroom being soaked Percy was completely dry, a ring of dry surface beneath him.

"I don't know." The boy stated watching Pandora shake her limbs again, disgust spread across her expression. Percy scrambled to his feet walking towards the bathroom door. Annabeth followed suit followed by Pandora. She was curious of the fate of Clarisse.

Sprawled in the mud, Clarisse sat, Adam nearby soaked similarly. "You're dead new boy, totally dead." Pandora opened her mouth quickly shutting it as Percy argued back.

"You want to gargle with toilet water again Clarisse? Close your mouth." Pandora laughed as Clarisse was dragged away. Quite the attitude Percy Jackson acquired.
Annabeth silently stared at Percy mentioning something about capture the flag before both young teens turned their attention to Pandora.

"Uh, Percy." Annabeth nodded her head towards Pandora, "This is Pandora, daughter of.. Hades." Percy narrowed his eyes while Pandora extended a soaking wet hand. "I'm sure Luke-"

"Nice to meet you Percy Jackson." As he took her hand, a ringlet of fire circled her wrist singeing the ends of his fingers. "Don't try that water thing on me again, next time I might not be as forgiving."