The last cerelian

Start from the beginning

The ship lands as Broly opens his eyes.The two take Broly out of the ship into the land.As Broly steps onto the surface,he immediately senses a very large energy.But his energy was also sensed.Broly then senses that large energy coming at him,he smiles and awaits the opponent.Suddenly,a man with green hair arrives,wearing a scarf and a monocle styled goggle.

???:Your a saiyan?Broly was silent as he runs and throws a powerful punch at the man

???:Your a saiyan?
Broly was silent as he runs and throws a powerful punch at the man.But to his surprise, the man simply grabs his hand.
???:Good.
The man punches Broly away as he flies a very far distance.Broly recovers and slides on his feet along the ground.The man appears in front of him.
???:I am Granolah.
Broly:Didn't ask.
Granolah:You'll remember it,it's the name of the man who drives your species to extinction. Broly:Hah!If you think you can.
Broly turns super saiyan and charges at Granolah,the two clash intensely and violently.
Broly punches Granolah,but he retaliates with a punch of his own.Broly pulls his leg back and sends out a strong kick,but Granolah spins to the side of Broly and launches a powerful point blank energy blast.The smoke fades to show Broly's arms bruised up a little.Broly smiles as Granolah only grows angrier. Suddenly, Granolah disappears as Broly senses an even larger energy.The energy charges at him at high speeds.Granolah appears in front of Broly and japs his fingers into broly's stomach.Broly feels a sharp pain throughout his entire body.
Broly:What-what did you do?!
Granolah:I struck your vitals.
Granolah pulls his hand back and punches Broly in that same spot,creating a large shockwave.Broly coughs up a puddle of blood as he falls to his knees.Granolah puts his foot onto Broly's back and pushes him down. Granolah smiles.
Granolah:Your the first of many.I know you have more saiyans on earth.And then after you, I'll get your boss...Frieza.
Broly:Frieza?Our boss?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Broly breaks into a psychotic laugh that catches Granolah off guard.As Broly laughs,he moves his body as he forces Granolah off of him.Broly is suddenly enveloped in a large surge and cluster of green energy.Broly walks through the energy.

Broly:I'd kill whoever told you that if I were you!Granolah:Y-your energy!It doesn't matter!I'm the strongest in the universe now

Granolah:Y-your energy!It doesn't matter!I'm the strongest in the universe now.No matter what you can transform into,I will always be above you!
Broly:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Good!Anything else would be boring!
Broly charges at Granolah and the two clash. Granolah tries to strike Broly's vitals again,but he can't get to them.Even as he touches the spot,he can't get to his nerve,but then he has a realization
Granolah:You have so much energy that's it's blocking your vitals,my attacks can't get through the energy!Just what are you!?
Broly:The Devil.
Broly punches Granolah in the face and then punches him in the chest.Granolah stumbles back as Broly charges energy in his hand.He throws forth a large energy wave.Granolah is hit by the energy and carried into a mountain. As the energy dissipates,Granolah stumbles forward,badly injured and heavily panting. Granolah stands upright finally as he looks to broly.Broly walks up to him with a smile on his face.
Broly:What is it you were saying?"You're the frost of many"?!Please,those other saiyans are all little babies compared to me!You're not going to get the chance to meet them.
As Granolah pants,his head gear suddenly starts speaking.
Oatmeal:Granolah,your not going to win this, maybe we should listen-
Granolah rips his headgear off and throws it away.His pants turn heavier as he suddenly lets out a bloodthirsty scream.As he screams,his aura surges and skyrockets.Broly smiles and waits for Granolah to finish.Granolah stops screaming as his aura simmers down,but as he looks up,Broly sees that both of his eyes are red.