Chapter 5 Notting College

Holy Soul Village is not very far from Notting City. Today, a few villagers happened to be pushing wooden carts to Notting City to sell vegetables.

  In order to prevent Qitian and Tang San from getting tired on the road, Old Jack actually pushed the cart with the villagers. The two of them, Qitian, were arranged by Old Jack to sit on the wooden board.

  Looking at the old Jack who was already beyond his capabilities, Qi Tian felt a little heavy in his heart. Old Jack is like a selfless parent who uses his meager strength to protect his children.

  Qitian secretly vowed in his heart that he must become a soul master as soon as possible and receive the soul master's monthly subsidy from the Wuhun Hall, so that Old Jack's life could be easier.

  Tang San, on the other hand, took advantage of the situation and lay down on the car, as if he felt in his heart that he should be the one who was riding in the car.

  Half a day later, Old Jack brought Qi Tian to Notting College. To be precise, this is Notting City Junior Soul Master Academy.

  Soon, the college's concierge came forward to stop the three of them, "Stop, the college is an important place and no idlers are allowed to enter."

  As he spoke, he was also looking at the outfits of Qi Tian and others.

  In such a small city, disliking the poor and loving the rich is almost engraved in the bones of the people at the bottom. Seeing Qi Tian and the others dressed like country folk, the porter suddenly felt that he was much taller.

  He put his hands on his hips and said with disdain on his face: "Hey, you bunch of poor ghosts, get out of here. If you disturb the soul masters in the academy, you will have a hard time."

  Although the words were different from the original time and space, it was still the same formula. Same taste.

  Qi Tian clenched his fists. Although he was still young, he was confident that with his fists and kicks, he could make the concierge drink.

  "This little brother, we are from Holy Soul Village. These two are the work-study students we sent this year. Look, this is the certificate issued by the deacon." Old Jack respectfully presented the two certificates.

  Unexpectedly, the concierge just glanced at it and said firmly: "Who are you trying to fool? You bunch of country bumpkins, do you know how to read? Do you know what is written on it?" Those who

  can come to the Soul Master Academy, whether they are ordinary students or Work-study students are all people with soul power. The reason why this person came here to work as a concierge was, firstly, he wanted to get in touch with those gifted children with soul power; secondly, he had not awakened his soul power since he was a child, and when he saw those students with soul power begging him to open the door in front of him, Looks like this, not to mention how happy I feel.

  Furthermore, soul masters are a wealthy group. He is in such an important position, so it is not too much to make some money.

  "You are deliberately making things difficult." Old Jack puffed his beard and glared in anger.

  As the village chief, he must be literate. But Qitian and Tang San are the pride of Holy Soul Village, and he will not allow others to slander them like this.

  Qi Tian did not express his position in a hurry, but glanced at Tang San.

  Tang San's sleeves were seen rising slightly, and an imperceptible sound of a machine gun being loaded reached Qi Tian's ears.