Chapter 2: The fist is my martial spirit.

Under Tang San's repeated requests, Su Yuntao couldn't resist and had to let him test his spirit power.

  This time, the crystal ball was no longer dim, but emitted a dazzling blue light.

  Su Yuntao's eyes widened and he said in disbelief: "Oh my god, this is innate soul power!"

  After many years of working in the industry, this was the first time he saw someone possessing tenth level soul power just after awakening their martial soul.

  A trace of jealousy flashed in his eyes. If this talent fell on him, why would he be here to awaken the martial soul for children.

  After a brief shock, he sighed: "My child, you are born with full soul power; alas, it's a pity that you have a useless martial soul. Although you can become a soul master, you are still at the bottom of the same level."

  Tang San also thought When asked again, Su Yuntao did not answer any more.

  After all, there is nothing more exciting than the ups and downs. Whenever Tang San changed his martial spirit, he would receive a valuable reward for his achievements in recruiting geniuses for the Spirit Hall.

  Although Tang San didn't know what it meant to have full innate soul power, seeing Su Yuntao's performance, he felt secretly happy.

  "My child, it's your turn. Don't be afraid when you walk into the circle."

  Qi Tian walked into the formation formed by the awakening stones, and a warm current spread from bottom to top throughout his body.

  Su Yuntao activated his martial spirit again and injected soul power into the awakening array.

  "This child, like Tang San, has a good character. If he can awaken his soul power, my trip will not be in vain."

  Looking at Qitian's performance, Su Yuntao thought to himself.

  The other children, without exception, became timid after seeing his martial spirit. It was a rare thing for him to see a bold person.

  "Child, stretch out your right hand and use your mind to manifest the martial spirit in your palm."

  Qi Tian did as he was told.

  A burst of light flashed, and Qi Tian felt the martial spirit emerging from his body.

  A glint flashed in his eyes, but he quickly restrained it. Then, his fists became harder and harder.

  When the light dissipated, Su Yuntao couldn't help but exclaimed, "Child, you don't have a martial spirit? How is this possible!"

  Qi Tian's palm was empty, with no signs of a martial spirit emerging.

  The first thing that Su Yuntao thought of was that Qitian had not reached the age of martial soul awakening.

  Just when he was about to blame Old Jack, Qi Tian slowly said: "Uncle, I have a martial spirit, and my fists are my martial spirits."

  As a boxer, the most important things are the eyes and fists. Qitian was secretly grateful to be able to awaken his fists and eyes as martial souls.

  Having twin martial spirits at least proves that he is not inferior to Tang San in terms of martial spirits!
  "Fist, can this also be used as a martial spirit?" Su Yuntao's mouth twitched slightly.

  He didn't know that it was normal. At this time, the mainland didn't have much idea about the original martial soul.

  After thinking for a while, Su Yuntao murmured: "That's all, fists are definitely more useful than Blue Silver Grass. Child, use your mind to take back your martial spirit, then put your hand on the crystal ball, let me see your Innate soul power."