chapter 1 Night

In the evening, in the mountains behind the Holy Soul Village.

  The thin Qi Tian stood up, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and murmured to himself: "I have been in Douluo Continent for three years. I don't know what kind of martial spirit I will awaken tomorrow."

  That's right. , Qitian is a stowaway from Blue Star.

  Three years ago, he was a well-known boxing champion on Blue Star.

  The old saying goes, "Young people who succeed are prone to failure." This sentence soon came true. In a boxing match in America, Qi Tian defeated a national player with one punch.

  Because of his overly arrogant boxing style, on the way back to the hotel, he was given a local treat by the fans of that player.

  Coming to Douluo Continent, Qitian unfortunately traveled through the body of a three-year-old child.

  The original person followed his parents and fled to Notting City in order to avoid the war between Xingluo and the Tiandou Empire.

  In this fantasy world of cannibalism, there are not many kind-hearted people, and the original person eventually starved to death in the city.

  When Qi Tian traveled through time, he was lucky enough to be brought back to Holy Soul Village by Old Jack, who went to the city to sell vegetables. Old Jack is not rich. Although he is the village chief, his life is no better than that of ordinary villagers.

  But Old Jack, even if he didn't have enough to eat, would leave the food to Qi Tian.

  What he said the most was, "Xiaotian, you are just growing up. Only when you have enough food can you become a respectable soul master."

  Qi Tian is not from the village. Old Jack understands that he has awakened The martial spirit cannot be the useless martial spirit inherited by the families in the village.

  After all, Qi Tian was not a real child. After getting along day and night, he saw the expectation in Old Jack's eyes.

  Back home, Old Jack served delicious meals. Seeing Qi Tian enter the door, he quickly greeted: "Xiao Tian, because of your hard work, when you awaken your martial soul tomorrow, you will definitely become a soul master."

  Qi Tian smiled bitterly and did not answer.

  He doesn't even know who his parents are, so how can he know what kind of martial spirit he will awaken?
  It has been three years since he came to Douluo Continent, and he has not even shown up the golden finger that is necessary for time travellers.

  It is true that soul masters are respected in Douluo Continent, but the prerequisite for strength is talent. Even if a person with innate first-level soul power practices for forty-eight hours a day, it will not be as much as a soul master with full innate soul power can accumulate after practicing for half an hour.

  When Old Jack saw this, he realized that he should not put pressure on a six-year-old child. He quickly changed the subject, "Xiaotian, you will exercise in the afternoon, Xiaosan will exercise early in the morning, and the back mountain will be occupied by you two all morning and night. , completely occupied. Maybe, two soul masters will appear in our village."

  Xiao San, naturally refers to Tang San.

  In his previous life, Qi Tian had only briefly read the novel Douluo Dalu. He maintained an objective attitude towards Tang San and did not make too many comments. After coming to Douluo Continent, he and Tang San were the only two people in the village who didn't get along. The relationship between the two of them could not be said to be very good, at most they were just acquaintances.