Chapter 6 Sorry, I refuse

Qi Tian. After all, the two of them are still children, and their steps are not as big as those of adults. Su Changqing and Su Mu slowed down at the same time, taking them to enjoy the scenery in the academy, and at the same time telling them some stories about the soul master world.

  Neither of them were real children, and the story was just for fun and not taken seriously.

  Not long after, a familiar figure appeared in front of everyone.

  "Xiao Gang, where are you going in such a hurry?" Su Changqing greeted with a smile.

  The person in front of him was wearing a black gown. The most recognizable thing was undoubtedly his short crew cut. That's right, this person is the famous theoretically invincible master on the mainland, Yu Xiaogang, who was expelled from the Blue Lightning Tyrannosaurus Rex family and the Wuhun Palace one after another.

  "Dean, there's nothing wrong. I just need to get up and move around after sitting for a long time." Yu Xiaogang said casually.

  He was about to go to the Wuhun Palace to receive the soul master subsidy. As a great soul master, he could receive ten gold soul coins every month.

  Young soul masters go to receive subsidies in order to take care of their cultivation without starving to death. But if he gets it at such an old age, others will only think that he is lazy and lazy.

  Seeing this, Qi Tian suddenly said in his heart: "It seems that the plot has not changed, but that we came a little earlier."

  In the original time and space, Yu Xiaogang rushed back to the academy. It seemed that at that time, he had finished receiving the soul master subsidy.

  Su Changqing smiled and said: "Just in time, Director Su and I still have some things to do. You take the two new students to register and arrange accommodation for them later."

  Yu Xiaogang did not shirk, and casually took the two new students from Director Su. Human soul power proves, "Come with me, are you working students or ordinary students?"

  "Working students." It was Tang San who spoke.

  Yu Xiaogang didn't care. In previous years, when the college was busy, he would occasionally receive registrations from new students.

  Out of curiosity, he casually looked through the certificates from Wuhun Palace, but he didn't expect much in his heart.

  Notting City is just a remote town, and the geniuses who have awakened high soul power have long been taken away by the Spirit Hall. After all, they are doing the work of awakening the martial soul, so they will definitely get the news as soon as possible. What's more, which civilian doesn't yearn for the Wuhun Palace?

  Suddenly, Yu Xiaogang saw the soul power level written on the certificate. He staggered and almost fell down.

  "Teacher, what's wrong with you?" Tang San subconsciously went to help Yu Xiaogang.

  "Ahem, it's okay. But you don't call me teacher casually, unless you really want me to be your teacher." Yu Xiaogang rolled his eyes and said quickly.

  Tang San's situation is easy to understand. Blue Silver Grass has a useless martial soul, and even if it has soul power, it cannot become a strong man. With the eyesight of the deacon of Wuhun Palace, it was normal to let Tang San go. But Qitian couldn't explain the fist martial spirit, although Yu Xiaogang didn't know why there was such a martial spirit. But as the fist is a part of the body, it certainly cannot be regarded as a useless martial spirit.