Chapter 3 He must be a dog of our Tang family!

"It seems that we all have a chance to become soul masters." After walking out of the Wuhun Palace gate, Tang San turned to Qi Tian beside him and said calmly.

  The two of them had roughly the same experiences since childhood, but Qitian was favored by Wuhun Palace, and Tang San was inevitably a little jealous. But he hides it very deeply, at least nothing can be seen on the surface.

  Qi Tian knew very well how powerful Tang Hao was, so he quickly added, "Actually, I don't really want to join the Spirit Hall. The academy is just a stepping stone, and the specific practice depends on the individual. If you have talent, but relax your practice, it will be wasted. Time."

  Tang San didn't know what he was thinking, so he responded lightly, turned around and walked towards his home.

  "Xiao San, don't be discouraged. There are places for work-study students in our village. Xiao Tian will go to Wuhundian Academy to study. In three months, I will take you to register at Notting Academy." Old Jack was afraid that Tang San would be unbalanced, so he said quickly .

  Tang San didn't look back and said as he ran, "Grandpa Jack, I'll go back and ask dad."

  Watching Tang San leave, old Jack came to Qi Tian and was in a good mood, "Haha, Xiaotian, you gave grandpa a fight." Take a big breath. From now on, our Holy Soul Village will be proud of you."

  Looking at the envious looks of all the parents, Qi Tian knew the truth behind Mu Xiu Yu Lin, and quickly pulled Old Jack, "Grandpa, let's go home and talk. "

  ...

  After returning home, Qi Tian explained his thoughts to Old Jack. For ordinary people, it is a great honor to be favored by Wuhun Palace.

  If Wuhun Palace could send him to the academy safely, he would be happy to join Wuhun Palace. After all, he had no reason to refuse. There are no work-study students in Wuhun Palace Soul Master Academy, and there are additional subsidies. The money is enough to improve myself and my grandfather's life.

  After explaining his thoughts, Old Jack looked pleased.

  "Xiaotian, when you go to Wuhundian Academy, you must study hard, listen to the teacher, and have a good relationship with your classmates. Grandpa, I have worked hard all my life, and I am very satisfied to see you become a soul master."

  As he said that, the old man Jack walked to the door and said, "Grandpa has to visit Tang Hao's family. I will prepare delicious food for you at the party."

  "Thank you, grandpa."

  After old Jack left, Qi Tian returned to his bed and quickly checked the system in his mind. panel.

  He didn't get much information. He only knew that special rewards could be obtained after triggering events and obtaining soul rings.

  Qi Tian doesn't know what the reward is specifically.

  "After entering the academy, I must get the soul ring quickly and get the reward first." Qitian made up his mind.

  As for the triggering event, he has never triggered it before and doesn't know how to trigger it.

  "Now that I have awakened my martial spirit, I cannot neglect training." Thinking of this, Qi Tian hurriedly ran towards the back mountain.

  After awakening his martial spirit, he could feel that his vision became extremely clear. He could outline the picture in his mind just by looking at the flowers and plants blown by the wind. Not only that, his physical fitness has also made a qualitative leap.