Chapter 10 Set off to hunt for souls.

In the evening, Tang San arrived at Yu Xiaogang's residence as promised.

  Seeing the bruises on Tang San's body, Yu Xiaogang said, "Xiao San, did you and Qi Tian start a fight?"

  Tang San quickly explained: "Teacher, it's like this, we are just having a friendly competition according to the rules of Qishe. But I never thought that Qitian's strength would be so great."

  Yu Xiaogang waved his hand and interrupted: "Xiao San, it's not terrible to lose. What's terrible is that you can't find the reason for failure."

  Hearing this, Tang San's His mood calmed down a lot, and he thought to himself: "If it hadn't been for the teacher's reminder, I would have regarded myself as a child. Qitian's power is indeed terrifying, could it be innate divine power?"

  Seeing Tang San's performance, Yu Xiaogang said with satisfaction: "Xiao San, I'm glad that you can calm down and think about the reason for your failure. But have you forgotten something, such as Qi Tian's martial spirit?"

  That's right, Yu Xiaogang didn't think that Tang San would lose to Qi Tian. It was Qi Tian who activated his martial spirit during the sparring session. Tang San's martial spirit is Blue Silver Grass, and it hasn't been trained by him yet. Regarding the fighting method of Blue Silver Grass, he had never taught Tang San.

  Tang San suddenly said: "No wonder his fist is so hard, I should have thought of it earlier. Damn it, this guy is so despicable, he is actually playing tricks in secret."

  Yu Xiaogang said with a smile: "Xiao San, you don't have to be discouraged. Wait for me After I take you to get the soul ring, you can use your martial soul to compete with Qi Tiantang openly. You are my disciple, Yu Xiaogang, and you are not someone who can be bullied by just anyone."

  At this moment, Yu Xiaogang's figure appeared in front of Tang San He felt so great in his heart,

  "Thank you, teacher, I will definitely win it back." Tang San said with firm eyes.

  "Alright, Xiao San, let's talk about your martial arts."

  That

  night, Xiao Wu and Tang San competed in the open space in front of the dormitory building.

  At first, their discussion was legitimate, but it gradually turned into flirting.

  Qi Tian was not in the mood to care about them. While he was resting at night, he tried to cultivate his soul power according to the meditation method provided by the system.

  ...

  The next morning, Qi Tian ended his cultivation state.

  He stretched and smiled inwardly: "The cultivation method provided by the system is indeed not bad. I feel that after absorbing the soul ring, my soul power can break through one more level."

  Slowly walking out of bed, he glanced briefly. Wang Sheng and others were still sleeping, but Tang San left the dormitory early.

  Tang San's work as a work-study student in the past few days has been handled by Xiao Wu. As for Qitian himself, after talking to Su Changqing yesterday, the other party had already said hello to the teacher in charge of the work-study students, and he didn't have to work these days.

  Dressed neatly, Qi Tian quickly arrived at the gate of the college.

  Outside the door, parked was a plainly decorated carriage. The car curtains were ajar, and Qi Tian immediately recognized that it was Su Changqing and Director Su who were sitting in the car.