It's bad I can't kill..

We have to escape...

Y/n: "YOONGI INCREASE THE SPEED!!! I CAN'T KILL THEM ALL!!!"

I scream louder that the volume of the MP3 and then he increased the speed.

Yoongi: "oh.. Okay.. Please hold on to me."

Y/n: "I TRUST YOU!!! JUST DRIVE!!!"

We leaved the zombies behind in 5 minutes and the bike fell on top of my legs when he took a turn in a high speed.

Yoongi just fell but thanks to helmet, he didn't got any injury.

He came towards me and helped me by lifting the heavy 3 tires bike while apologizing continuously.

I stood up quickly to help him to lift up the bike and park.

He was still apologizing while looking down and I just crossed my hands against my chest to wait for him to complete his I'm sorry Song... But I know.. This is never ending..

I talked in serious voice...

Y/n: "you can stop apologizing, Yoongi. I'm fine."

Yoongi: "but your legs are burned and your bike is not in good-"

Y/n: "we are alive and it's the only thing which should matter right now."

Yoongi: "but... "

I noticed the droplets on the ground which means... He is crying..

I talked in soft tone to calm him and I don't if it's working even the slightest..

Y/n: hey are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere!?

He looked up and talked while sniffing.

His eyes were soft and he is still letting down the silent tears from his doe brown eyes.

His nose is slightly red too...

Yoongi: "I'm fine because of your helmet but what about? You didn't wore a helmet and fall on the ground with a heavy bike on your legs. "

Y/n: . . . ???

Is he worries for me..?

But he shouldn't be...

I shrugged off the thoughts and talked in soft voice while trying my best to calm him and I don't know if it's working even the slightest...

Y/n: "Don't worry I will be fine..."

Yoongi: "and your bike?"

Y/n: "I can repair it and for our luck, we are in front of a garage."

Yoongi: (sniff) "your legs must be hurting.. "

Y/n: "I'm alright, Yoongi. Believe me.. Well do you want more bread?"

Yoongi: no.. (Grrr) ...

I giggled when his stomach told the truth and most importantly HIS FACE IS RED IN EMBARRASSMENT!! So cute. He must be younger than me..

Y/n: "you can have as much as you want.. Take it. "

I gave him two more breads from my bag and smiled before starting repairing of my bike.

Y/n: "go and sit on that bench. Enjoy."

Last time he ate it quickly without feeling the taste properly but this time, he is eating while enjoying every bite.

I looked behind when he made a sound.

Yoongi: mhm~~

And asked being all curious...

Y/n: O_O "did you liked it Yoongi?"

Yoongi: "yes.."

I turned and faced my back to him again.

Y/n: good to know that.

Yoongi: ... "I'm such a useless person.. right?"

Ok I'm surprised..

Y/n: "who told you that?"

Yoongi: "my... friends and sister leaved me because of that.. I'm afraid of killing anyway... I can't use weapons properly.."

Y/n: "you means you can use them?"

Yoongi: "Yes but I'm not that good and always end up hurting myself or others.."

Y/n: "because you are still learning."

Yoongi: ... "Everyone abandon me.."

The whole time I was talking in soft and calm voice while facing my back to him in attempt to make him feel better but JESUS!!! HE IS OVER THINKING A LOT!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM THAT HE IS NOT BAD!?!?

But I'm not loosing. I will cheer him up no what!!

Y/N: "Did I abandon you?"

Yoongi: "you will..they say no one will stay with you.."

I finally looked at him and yes... He's crying again... But I just shout while asking...

Y/n: "what!?"

Without getting a reply..

Y/n: "if you don't wanna share..then it's ok. But Yoongi, they didn't abandon you. "

Yoongi: "they did... I'm a scaredy cat who is afraid of literally everything."

Y/n: "yes, you are a cat but not someone who is 24/7 scared of everything but...brave."

Yoongi: "you are lying.."

Y/n: "I didn't leaved you in that shop alone because I believed you can be trusted. And look, you saved us from zombies and helped me to get out-"

Yoongi: "I.."

He sniff and stopped in midway. I again turned and said...

Y/n: "my bike is repaired"

Because I'm THIS close to slap those red dumpling cheeks.

Yoongi: "that's good..."

Thank god he didn't said anything because I'm was ready to go in depression with him... I can actually feel him...

Yoongi: "you are really very amazing"

Y/n: "bruh..."

Ok that was unexpected...

I turned while leaning towards my bike a little and spoke while crossing my hands..

Y/n: "If I failed in repairing and taking care of this bike, my great grandfather and grandfather would kick me out of the house..."

Yoongi: "what do you mean..?"

Y/n: "this bike is 30"

Yoongi: "seriously!?"

Life 1- Min Yoongi.

Age: Unknown

Arrived from: Unknown

Discover: Separated from friends and found hidden in the abandoned shop storage room.

Ability: Over thinking.. At least for now.. (´。_。`)