You are Justice

~Timeskip: 5 years~

The rays of sun penetrated through the window, being the only source of light in the dull space. You sat in front of the mirror, brushing your (H/L) hair in your still bedroom. Today is a special day, so you wore a plain white sundress with white wedge sandals. As you were doing a light makeup, a small figure peeped in the doorway. You spun around. "Kazuko-chan, why are you just standing there?" You stood up, walking towards your daughter. "Let's get you dressed."

While walking to her room, then getting her changed into a tiny white dress, you had a traumatic flashback when it was 5 years ago.

~Flashback~

You were rushed into the nearest hospital by Aizawa and Miharu. Your vision was really hazy, so you kept your eyes almost closed. You were soon set down on the bed in an enclosed room. A doctor and a couple of nurses stormed inside. The doctor began to inject a pain killer into your body. You groaned in pain as your body slowly grew numb.

During the process, you spotted a person trying to barge into the emergency room door. You squinted your eyes for a better look. It was Light. He was here, in terrible wounds, being persuaded by his father and some nurses to be brought to another emergency room, just to wait for his own daughter. Once you have given birth, you exhaled deeply, tears of happiness running down your red cheeks. You looked over to Light, who was tearing up too with a great smile on his face. The doctor gave you the baby, who was now cleansed from the blood. You wrapped a finger on your daughters tiny hands. "Kazuko-chan..." you said her name.

Without knowing, Light collapsed to the floor. More nurses dashed to him and started lifting him up. Your eyes grew. Because of the sudden event, you fainted.

Hours later, you woke up. You insisted to wander around the hospital grounds, but Light was nowhere to be found.

~

When you finished dressing Kazuko, you heard a knock on the front door. "It must be your grandfather," you told her. You held her hand and both of you walked towards the door. You swung it open. Soichiro beckoned you two to go inside his car.

A few minutes later, you reached the headquarters. You were brought to an enclosed room on the top floor that looked like a normal sitting room. You sat at the leather couch facing the window. The room was silent for the first few seconds, but it couldn't stay like this forever.

"It's been 5 years, huh?" Soichiro asked.

You nodded. "Yes."

"Kazuko... It's her birthday today, isn't it? Are you planning to let her visit her father?"

You fiddled your fingers. "You know that won't be necessary anymore."

Your daughter, who was sitting beside you, understood the conversation. She stared to tear up, however, she tried her best to hold them all in. "Why can't mama let me see my papa?" she questioned, clenching her little fists. At the brink of bawling her eyes out, Kazuko ran out of the room.

"Kazuko-chan!" you called. "S-Soichiro-san, please excuse me!!" You chased after your child.

From afar, you spotted Kazuko dashing across the hallway. Then, you noticed a tall figure walking to her, along with two people on his both sides escorting him. You forced to run with your legs that haven't fully recovered after giving birth. "Kazuko!!" you shouted, waving your arms in the air.