The End of Atsuomi (short)

WARNING!!! I advise everyone under 12, to NOT read this chapter...this chapter will basically be about how Atsuomi, Tsukushiro, Shiba will get their punishments. in THIS story, and if you are below 12 read this at your own responsibility...Thx

Japan(AHNS).:
Anos's pov.:

Anos.: How's your new seat?

Papayanagi.: It's just the same as the old one Anos. Why are you asking?

Anos.: Read this article. *pulls out a newspaper*

Papayanagi.: How did you- nevermind *takes a look at it*

Newspaper.: Biggest child traff*cking case of the century in Japan

Today in Japan the forces of the JSDF have found a burnt to the ground place deep in the mountains of Japan, quickly they contacted the government about the case. The invastigation quickly began and with the help of AI the invastigators were able to see how to place could have looked like... a few hours later an Anonymus package arrived at the JSDF's doorsteps with huge number of documents... based on the files and documents the authorities were quickly able to track down a person called Atsuomi Ayanokouji. The man was later exec*ted by electrocuted chair and found guilty of 984 child kidn*pping, 233 child murd*r. Alongside with countless 1st-degree murd*r against newsreporters, hiring h*tmans, money lounder*ng, and many other crimes. Later on the authorities were contacted by the ANHS highschool, saying that they have 2 staff-members who are questionable. As the invastigations were launced to seek their true backround it turns out both of them were helpers of Atsuomi Ayanokouji and are responsible for 47 1st-degree murd*er, alongside 21 child kidnapp*ngs. The two assas*ns were later also exec*ted by the same method mentioned before. This is at the momment by far the biggest human traff*cing case in the century.

Papayanagi.: Did you have a hand in this?

Anos.: Not like you dislike the results do you?

Papayanagi.: I admit "This... does put a smile on my face."

Anos

Anos.: Anyways, now that you are "back in power" as they say, you should have some knowledge about what happened

Papayanagi.: I assume you are talking about the Island Exam a few weeks ago...right? If you want to talk about it I was informed well about it

Anos.: Atleast I don't have to tell you that...

Papayanagi.: Do you have anything else you want to tell me?

Anos.: My grade has only one class... Nagumo's year won't even have one

Papayanagi.: I know I can't stop you, but why? Why do you want to expell them?

Anos.: My class, as social as they are, they don't have any friends in the 3rd years... the only good person in there is Nazuna... but I will buy her into my grade and my class...the rest will be saying goodbye.

Papayanagi.: Just for you, you can do that for 200 million PP.

Anos.: (Damm, that's like 1.3 million USD or 1.2 million Euro) Deal *sends the money to chairman*

Papayanagi.: How do you even have this much?

Anos.: Hacked your system and rewrote my balance

Papayanagi.: . . . *makes a bruh face*

Anos.: So anyway I will be taking my leave, gotta see how Masterpiece puts cream in your daughter *leaves*

Papayanagi.: Yeah, go enjoy the- HOLD UP!!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!

-chapter ends-