The being in the shadows

Japan(ANHS).:
Anos's pov.:

After I and Kurumi transfered our 50k pp.-s to Ichinose and everyone left the class, we headed towards class 1A.

When we arrived to there door we knocked
.
.
.
Finally! Someone opened it

???(Yahiko).:Sorry, you guys can't come in now!*Slams the door up in there faces*

Annoying pest!

Anos.:*Knock again*

???(Yahiko).: WHAT DO YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND IN CAN'T COME IN?

Anos.: *grabs him by the troath and throws him inside the class*

Upon entering I saw a guy next to the podium. He was probably giving a speech that we interrupted. Not that we care. We are only here for Arisu afterall.

Everybody.:*silent*

???(Katsuragi).: Who are the two of you? And why did you use violence on my classmate?

Anos.: For your 1st questsion let's just say that compared to you I am god. For your 2nd questsion he was annoying me.

Arisu(mind).: Could it be him? The one sending that letter to us?

Anos.: Anyways I am here for Sakayanagi Arisu is she still here?

???(Yahiko).: Why would you want to be here for her? She is nothing but a criple-

Anos.:*puts his sword to Yahiko's throat* Finish what you were saying I DARE YOU!!!

Arisu(mind).: it's defenatly him. Also he's a gentelman!

Arisu.: I'm here Mr. . . .?

Anos.: You can me Anos Voldigoad and if you were wondering who is she is, she is Tokisaki Kurumi, my girlfriend.

Kurumi.: Hi Arisu! Nice to meet you!

Arisu.: Nice to meet you too Tokisaki-san!

Anos.: Anyways, are you free right now?

Arisu.: Yes! Do you two, perhaps want to talk to me in a more private place?

Anos.: Yes! Let's get going!

???(Katsuragi).: You guys haven't even said sorry for what you did!

Kurumi.: And You didn't even told us your name!

???(Katsuragi).: My names Katsuragi! Now apolo- They are gone!

*With our main characters*

Arisu.: So? Why do you two wanna talk to me? And were you Mr.Voldigoad the one that wrote that letter to me and my father?

Anos.: 1st, we will be talking with your dad too, so we are heading there but you probably noticed. 2nd, Yes I was the one,who wrote that letter.

Arisu.: Is it related to Ayanokouji?

Kurumi.: Yes it's related to your childhood crush.

Arisu.:*blushes* His not my crush!*pouts*

*Yes he is!*

*After arriving to Chairman's door*

Anos.: *knocks*

Chairman.: Come in!

The trio.: *enters* Hi Papa!/ Sorry to bother you Chairman!

C.m.:What are the 3 of you doing here?

Trio.: They/We want to talk with you!

C.m.: Very well then. What do the 2 of you wanna talk about? And why is my daughter here with you.

Anos.: Let me handle the talk Kurumi.
Khmm.. Mr Sakayanagi you may know me as the person, who wrote that letter back in before school started.