Peace Period 1/2 (short)

Japan(AHNS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

As of now the Dorm buildings has been rebulit by the school. Nothing unexpected or anything. It is now around Semptember and the students were actually happy to get back inside their dorms.

For the things that were burnt down the school will companstate it. So the students won't be mad at them.

In the meanwhile Anos and the others are helping Ryueen, Hiyori, SCP, SCP's girl to pack their stuffs back inside their dorm rooms.

The person who did that fire as it turns out was done by Hirata&Kei as to show the school that they are that all-powerful. As a reward they were shipped of to Best-Korea.

Nagumo apparantly started his "redemtion arc" as he call it. He is starting to become someone that I can use as a tool. Afterall Humans are nothing but tools (or waifus).

I haven't heard of my father but I know that from now on, he wants me dead and not expelled. Thanks to Anos, Atsuomi gave up on his dreams and decided to get revenge on AHNS. Quite the defective.

Anyways, at the momment we are in homeroom, waiting for Chabashira to enter... As if reading my mind the MILF entered the classroom.

Sae.: Everyone, due to Anos's actions the chairman decided that there will only be 1 Special Exam untill our 2nd year starts. That exan is insured that a whole class cannot be expelled.

Anos.: Boomers.

Sae.: I'm gonna ignore that. Anyways this exam will take place in march. Untill then no special exams. Some tests there and then to make the school know your academic scores but that's it. No bonus points or anything. Yeah, it will be boring a little.

-timeskip to Automm, October-

Today is the day, Halloween. Prople dress into costumes and stalk people for candy. If they don't give candy the house will have a lot of toilet paper on them, as Ichinose explained it to me.

So now, me, the harem, Anos, Kurumi are out of the house and bully other students in their dorms for candy.

-some pictures-