New queen arriving in Camelot

Start from the beginning

(The guard decided to trick the team, instead of off with their heads, the guards behind them covered Tristan and Lancelot with a cloth bag, Merlin was about to use his magic to attack the guards but his and Elaine's head got covered by the bag cloth too, then everything went dark) 

(Inside the main hall of Camelot, King Mark of Cornwall who is sitting on the throne, looks serious as he sees the villagers in front of him. The Knights of the round table except were by his side, and they felt really bad for the villagers but they couldn't do anything about it, because they were all feeling pressured by the King's commands) 

Woman: 

Please your majesty... My children and I have no home... we have no food to eat we're all starving.... The only reason I stole the bread is because, my family, it's because you didn't give us a home to go too-

King Mark slams his hands on the throne: How dare you question my orders?!!!

(The villagers children were frightened by King Mark, The woman then hugs her children closely, All of them were then interrupted by the opening doors, the guards still holding Merlin and the team hostage) 

Tristan: Let us go weirdos!! 

Elaine: I said buzz off! 

(The guards then threw Elaine and her friends on their knees, landing in front of King Mark, King Mark gave the guards a confused look and stare, the guards looked a bit frightened by him, then pulled off the bag cloth off of each of them) 

(Elaine was a bit blurred, she slowly looks up only to see a tall man, a cape around him, and a crown on his head. As the guards pulled off the bag of cloth off of Sir Lancelot, King Mark notices and was surprised to see him with the people, who were interrupting the King, but Lancelot didn't look at King Mark, except just looked down) 

King Mark: Sir Lancelot, care to explain your insolences? 

(Lancelot still didn't make eye contact, he had his head down the whole time) 

King Mark: Stand Up

(Lancelot refuses and didn't respond back) 

King Mark shouts angrily: I SAID STAND UP!! 

(When King Mark demanded loudly, the women and her children were were frightened by King Mark, and so was most of the Knights in the room. Lancelot had no choice but to stand up, Elaine looks at Lancelot worrying about him, and she was about to protest, Lancelot noticed her and nodded No and signaled Elaine to stay put) 

(King Mark slowly approaches to Sir Lancelot, as Lancelot was about to turn his head to the King, King Mark then punched him in the face, everyone gasped. Elaine couldn't bear seeing any of this anymore, so she stood up) 

Elaine: What is the matter with you?! 

(Merlin's eyes widened in shock so was Tristan, Merlin  was surprised by Elaine's tone of voice towards King Mark) 

Merlin whispers: 

Elaine! What on earth are you doing?! Get down on your knees right this instance! 

(King Mark turns over to look at Elaine) 

King Mark: Just who do you think you are coming into my Kingdom child? 

Elaine: 

You really want to know? Why don't you take a good look at my face and find out

King Mark: Choose your words more wisely

(King Mark grips his hand into a fist, walks over, and was about to punch Elaine, Elaine braces for impact, King Mark was then stopped as both Lancelot and Tristan, stepped up front to defend her.)