...............

"AUTHOR'S POv"

When miss Noor stepped in the room, Mr. Yaqoob immediately wiped the forming tear from his eye.

Her heart almost shattered seeing him sad like this. She sits next to him, takes his hand in her. Without saying any word, Mr. Yaqoob rests his head on her shoulder and closes his eyes.

"Yaqoob! ". She gently caresses his hand," tell me what are you thinking? If fatima's words hurt you, I swear I'll slap her, I'll scold.. "

"No Noor. You won't do anything" he replies in a vivid voice, "Fatima hasn't done anything wrong. I never realized it before"

"What haven't you realize yaqoob?"

"Noor! I thought I had everything. I considered myself the richest person on the earth,..who has Noor, who has two blessings of Allah. I thought happiness and peace is the only thing we crave for," his lips tremble, and eyes fill with tears, " I never realized that my kids would've to think that rich people will look down on them. For the first time, I feel like we're poor. Poor by this society's standards,..".

" for Allah's sake. Don't say such things. Yaqoob! Fatima has forgotten that you sacrificed your everything for her dreams. She is just having a bad mouth lately and I'll teach her some manners".

"No she's right. I think I'm being narrow minded." He takes his head up her shoulder, "tell her that I won't mind her going anywhere. The fact, I won't stop her from anything now. Go tell her. "

"But yaqoob?!..."

"Please Noor. Give me some time.. You won't scold her, just tell her that she can stay wherever she wants and...close the door too, I need some time all alone". Mr. Yaqoob looks away.

Miss Noor nods her head and with a heavy heart she gets out of the room.

Fatima is still on the dinning table. She's too embarrassed to move from there. While Rumi has gone to her room. Miss Noor gives her a stern look of displeasure, entering the kitchen.

" maa?!.. " Fatima voice remains under her breath.

"Your baba has given you the permission. Go wherever you want! He won't stop you now. " miss Noor says in an angry tone. Like she's not even interested in talking to her anymore.

Fatima who was already embarrassed, shivers with the sight, "I'm.. I'm.. Sorry maa!.. I. I.. Didn't mean to". She's on an edge of crying.

" I don't want to talk to you. You wanted permission, you got it.. Now go for your group studies. ".. She says sternly and goes from there.

Fatima is left there in dejection...

.......

The other side, at evening, taehyung wasn't feeling well in studio. He was tossing on his chair with headphones on.

" you look pale? Everything is alright?" Minho claims after seeing his face, pretending to be concerned..

Taehyung closes his eyes, though his face it can be seen that he's fatigued, he says in a low iron tone, "I'm.. Fine I just couldn't sleep last night! "

"So why don't you get back home and take some rest? "

Taehyung nods his head, "director? "

"I'll tell him, no worries, you may leave " Minho assures that he can handle the rest.

Taehyung thinks for a moment then responds, "ask driver to start the car. I'm coming".

Minho with a cunning smirk on his face, gets out of his room.