Pranaav confessed his attraction

Hello my lovelies! Hope everything is going fine..
Before reading the episode ...
Do like my previous episodes.👉👈😭❤
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aieeda POV

After some time I took a bath and went to changing room. Now it was the difficult time. I have to choose traditional dress. Honestly all looks so beautiful. Masaallah!

Suddenly my eyes felt on black anarkali dress. I don't know why but seeing that dress reminds of him. Of his fragrance. It's so dominating. His eyes like a hunter. Everytime he looked it felt as his eyes were enough to pierce me till down.

I don't know but it felt as if my heart was controlling my brain. I tried to stop thinking about him but can't. Unknowingly my hands went to that dress and wore it.

I looked myself in mirror and my cheeks went red. It all felt as if i was got hypnotized by his memories. I wore the matching jewelry to it and put slight makeup.

All these mean time i was only thinking about him. It was like a war going inside me. My brain was stopping me but my heart wasn't ready. i looked at mirror and muttered "masaallah!" .

                                   Aieeda's outfit

                                   Aieeda's outfit

W

e headed towards Shivi house. Everyone was excited to meet after a long time.

THIRD PERSON POV:

There was a chaos in hall. Everyone got scared of what happened.
Shivi : Aieeda,  call Pranaav, fast!
She said while forwarding her phone, and ran to her grandmother room.

Aieeda: hn....yes..yes..him.

Her eyes were teared up. Everything was blurry but still she dailed his number.

Aieeda: Hello! Dr. Pranaav?

Unknown: Yes, Shivi is it you?

Aieeda: N..no. Please come fast to Aujha mansion. It's urgent.

Pranaav: Bu....
Before he could say anything he was cut by a voice from another side.

Aieeda: No but...please come fast..clear your doubts here..please.
Pranaav: Ok. I'm coming.

Aieeda disconnected the line and hurried towards Shivi's grandmother's room.