Is Pranaav falling for Aieeda?

PRANAAV POV

After the cake cutting, i informed Shivi about my departure. I looked around only to find her.But she was no where to see. At last i sighed i went.

Flashback
"You look hot and sexy."(end)

Her face was coming in front of me every time and unknowingly i was smiling. "Do i like her?"

"No no this can't be happening. I barely know her."

"Why can't it be happening? You are only thinking about her. It means you like her." my inner self.

"You shut up! Last time you chose the wrong girl for me."

"Hmm! That girl was wrong but i bet she is the right girl for you."

"You! No I'll stop thinking about her."

"Can you? " he chuckled. "I know you! Just ask Shivi about her."

"But how?"

"Your problem mr. Because I'll not stop thinking about her. She is soo beautiful and hot."

"You! Just stop saying that to her. "

"Ooo! Mr. I'm your inner self only why are you jealous of me. Uhmm..i see someone really like or love someone. "

"You just shut up! And let me focus on driving. Otherwise you will be the first one to leave from here."

"Oohhkk! Stop scaring me. I'm not afraid."

"Uhmm! Then should i..."

"Bye! Good night."

THIRD PERSON :

Pranaav's car stopped infront of his house. He came to the living room and saw his whole family sitting there.

Pranaav: "Assalamualaikum dadaji! Assalamualaikum dadi!"

Pranaav's grandfather(Saleem)is very strict and have an orthodox mind whereas his grandmother(Alishba) is open minded. So all the kids are comfortable with their grandmother.

Saleem: Tune kuch soucha hai apni Nikka ke bare mein yaa pure jindagi kuware rhna hai.

Pranaav: Jii! Hn! Souchoga.

Arkhan: Aree jldi souche bhaijan. Ab apki umar bhi ho rahi hai.

Everyone started laughing except Pranaav and Arkhan. Pranaav glared at him and he gulped and shut his mouth. After some more talks Saleem went away. Then Fathan too left.

Alishba: Pranaav beta! Koi ladki hai kya teri jindagi mein.

Her direct question made everyone shocked. They all were looking at Pranaav. Pranaav was looking at her dadi with wide eyes.

Jahanara: Pranaav! Hai kya koi?

Pranaav: Kaise baat kar rahi hai ammi aap. Aur dadi merese pass yeh sab chijo ke liye samay nii hai.

Saying this he started drinking water.
Alishba: Hnn! Magar aaj tho kafi samay tha.
She said smiling while looking at Pranaav.

Yasir: Hawww! Bhaijan apne bataya nii hamari bhabhi bhi hai.

Pranaav: Pagal ho gye sab! Kya bole jaare? Kon ladki? Kaise bhabhi?

Yasir looked at Arkhan at with his eyes he was showing something. Arkhan rotated his head in that direction following Yasir eye.

Arkhan: Hawww! Bhaii!

Pranaav: Tu pittt jayega tu chup rah. Dadi kya hua aap bataye?

Alishba: Shameless! Now you want your dadi to say all that of what you have done.