Finally Aieeda meet with her family

I don't know where the problem is? Just a like and if you are reading till now then why not share your thoughts on it.

I'm sorry for not updating from few days. I wasn't feeling well. But now I'll try to be regular. But for that kindly like the story.

It's not about me only. If you are reading any book and liking it then do like it. I can't express how much Author gets happy with your little efforts. Authors who just don't copy others plot and write of their own have to exhaust their last brain cellss too. And trust me ur comments and likes just make our day. So next time like and comment if u r liking the story of any authors.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

THIRD PERSON:

The big black car stopped infront of the bungalow. Aieeda stepped out of it and entered the bungalow only to find everyone at the door to welcome her except one person - Shoaib.

Aaira: Aapii !!! (She hugged her tightly)
(Sister!!!!)
Veehan: Hnn, ab tum hi gale lage rahe, htt tum!!
(Yes!! Now you only hug her! Move!!)
Aaira:( rolled her eyes on him.)
Why didn't you came before? I had to tolerate him alone.
Aieeda chuckled listening to their silly fights.

Aieeda: You both didn't change a bit.
Saying this She hugged both of them.

Asif: Hnn hn! Ab hume tho bhul hii jayegi puri sarkar!
(Yes! Now the whole gang will forget about me.)

All of them laughed and Asif too joined the hug.

Rabia: (with teary eyes) Aarsa ho gya!! Aise in charoo ko ek sath dekhe hue.
(After soo long, I'm able to see all four of them together.)

Zaniab: Yes bhabhi(sister in law)! You are saying right! Especially our Aieeda. Don't know how she managed to live alone for so many years.

Rabia going forward to the door.
Rabia: Now come on! Let her come inside too!
Zaniab: No bhabhi! I think they are planning to camp at the door only.
They both started laughing.

All four of them broke the hug and wipped their tears.
Aièeda: Ammi! Where are rest of them??

Rabia looked at her eyes which were roaming all around. She knew what she meant from rest of them Her abbu!

Asif: Abbu and chacha jan(uncle) went to masjid! They will come back soon.
Aieeda smied weakly knowing this would happen.
And dadi is waiting for you only. Let's go !

Everyone went to her room.

Aieeda: Dadisaa!( She called her slowly.)

Dadi: Aieeda! My child!
She said in her trembling voice.
You came! Yaa Allah! See you, looking so beautiful. Masaallah!

Aieeda: Dadisa! Sometimes you behave as child. Why did you do all this? You would have simply called me.

Dadi: As if you would have come then. Let bygones be bygones. You both are father daughter, till when will it continue like this.

Aieeda: I don't have any grudges now dadisa. But abbu? Anyway, tell me how the things are going at home?

Dadi: Without you nothing feels complete bacha.

Aieeda saw her dadi face which were on verge of crying.
Aieeda: Ooohh! Really! From when did you all wanted to get sweets over before the functions.

Everyone roared with laughter by this statement of Aieeda.

Then everyone started chatting, laughing and remembering good past memories. For Aieeda, these all were like dream. A lonely tears rolled her cheek up seeing her family, her ammi, her cousins, her aunt, and her dadisa in front of them. She longed these meet for past 5 years.

Pranaav POV:

I slowly opened my eyelids and stretched my hands to find that person. But the other side of bed felt cold, lazingly i roamed my hands all over bed. I heard her giggles, which made my lips curled into a smile. I lazingly turned towards her side and saw the most beautiful scenery god ever created.

She was seeing me through mirror while drying her wet hairs which were on one side of her neck. Before i could sense anything else, the water from her hair started dropping on my forehead slipping to my eyes and ears. Some drops fell on my neck which trailed down to my chest giving little shiver to me. I bought her face dangerously close to mine by cupping her neck and traced her lower lips. It was soft like rose petals. Suddenly....

I got up startled with ringtone.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"
I ran my fingers through my hairs in frustration.
"Why the hell she came in my dreams? And that tooo in this way! Aaarrggghhh! And making me tighter. Fuck it!"
Once again phone rang, seeing the number i got serious. It was of Rocky.

Ok, so he is one the wanted man of underworld. But no one knows he works for me.

On call: ( THIRD PERSON)

R/o: Boss! Th..that man flew from our custody.
P/o: WHAT?? WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU ALL DOING?
(Pranaav roared with anger. He got up from the bed immediately and went towards his study room.)

R/o: Sorry bos! We are trying to find him.
P/o: Fuck with your sorries. I didn't expect this from you Rocky.

R/o: Sorry boss.
P/o: I don't wanted sorries.. i want that man anyhow within 24 hours.

R/o: Yes boss.
Pranaav cut the call and angrily punched his hands on wall with full force which made his knuckles bleed a bit. After some time he went for his daily routine and came to his room back.

He was still angry but as he remembered his dream smirk crept across his face.
Pranaav: Miss Aieeda Avali! You got in trouble now. Yess! Shivi can give her number, but how will i ask her.

He sat on his couch and started thinking while getting ready. Suddenly a little smile came to his face.

Pranaav: Yeah! Rocky.
He dialed his number but got no response. He tried three time but no response. He got frustrated and left for the office thinking he will not leave once Rocky come in front of him.

He saw his reflection in mirror to look if he is presentable or not. After assuring he plastered a fake smile on his face and started moving towards hall. But his feets stopped in midway seeing the view infront of him. Once again anger flushed through him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
What did he saw which made him angry.?.????
And who was that man to whom Pranaav captivated?? What did he do?.

Like the story and comment your thoughts for the next update.
Till then bye guyss! See you all soon.
❤❤