Pranaav second side

THIRD PERSON :

Pranaav got ready and went out. But the view infront of him boiled his blood. He gritted his teeth in anger and walked down the stairs slowly by observing all the family members. His eyes were enough to tell how much anger he was holding right now.

Pranaav POV:

I was very angry at that time. I was greeted by a hug. By Ayeesha's hug. I felt disgusted even by her touch. All the views of past played before my eyes like a video. I pushed her back and looked her with anger.

Ayeesha: Pranaav, Darling! I miss you so much! I know you miss me too. See na, i came to you first. Didn't i make your work easier.

How Shameless is she??
Pranaav: Yes, you made my work easier. I wanted to kill you. Shall i ??
I couldn't help myself but escape a chuckle by seeing her frog like face after hearing.
                   : Now will you get lost or my guards will help you? Suite yourself.

She made her witch face and left from there. But i know she won't leave me like this! She still thinks I'm in love with her. How stupid!

I calmed myself and turned to look my family. Everyone was looking at me with their afraid eyes. I'm not gonna eat them. Why they are looking like this? They are my family.

Arkhan: Bhaiijan, are you fine?

Pranaav: ofc yeah! Now please stop looking at me like this. You all have your breakfast, i have important work.

Yes, my important work meant from to find that bloody fucker who dared to flew from my custody. Pranaav Syed's custody. How dare he? Till date whoever fleed with my custody meet with their death only. And world sees it as car accident.How unlucky of them! I smirked to myself while thinking his bad future.

Aieeda POV:

Three whole weeks have been passed while staying with them. But i was happy, little only but abbu was talking with me now. I know he need time to accept this. I was on seventh sky the day he talked to me for first time from his side. Thinking about it, is enough to make my eyes teary.

I am soo much overwhelmed by staying here. I longed it for so long. But yes, i remember my work. I have to return back too. But this time not alone everyone was going with me except abbu and chacha ji. They have to attend some family function.

We all were waiting for our plane at platform. Shivi called me. I kept her updating from daily activities. And she used to listen it patiently and gave me courage to talk to abbu to. How ironic! I need courage to talk to my abbu only from whom i used to share everything.

On call:

Shivi: Good! On time!
Aieeda:Yes ma'am!

Suddenly Veehan snatched her phone.
Vehaan: Hey! Sexy lady!
Aieeda slapped his back of his head.

Shivi: *chuckled * Hello, Dashing 'boy'
Veehan: Yeh glt baat hai Shivi appi. How can you call you me a boy?
                (This is wrong, Shivi di) He said while pouting.

Aaria: By her mouth. Now give me the phone.
Veehan: No, get lost.
Aaria: I'll tell ammi about your "good deeds".
Veehan: She always blackmail me. See yourself Aieeda aapi.

Aieeda laughed by seeing their cat fight. It was their daily habits.
Aaria: (while peeping in phone) Btw di, we are also coming there.

Shivi: Yes yes i know. I'm very excited to meet you all. Btw you all are invited to "pooja". Mom has called everyone strictly even aunties. Soo no choice guys!

Veehan: If you wouldn't have called then too i would have came.
Aaria: Yess di, btw after pooja we will..right? (She make her hands in drinking sign)

Shivi: Nope! It's pooja, no one is allowed.
Aaria: ok, but what about cold drinks?
Shivi: Yes, that can happen. Ok, now give phone to madam.
They all laughed while Aieeda thinned her brows and looked at them.

After that they all went as plane had arrived. Today after many days everything seemed perfect. But no one knows future.

Aieeda's POV:

Two days went from the time we returned back to Delhi. Now i felt complete with everyone. It felt as if Allah heard my wishes.

Today we all have to go to Shivi's. She said it's some pooja. From childhood we both celebrate all our occasions together weather it maybe Eid, Diwali or whatever.

Today i decided to work from office so to avoid being late in occasion. Otherwise i know well I'll have to keep making her mood till she enlighten up. And her mood...yaa Allah..just don't ask. No one knows how her mood will be next moment.

After our breakfast we all were sitting in terrace and chit chatting. Honestly i was missing all this very much. It always make my heart alive once again after many years.

Aieeda: Ammi, we all have to go to Shivi's house today evening. So, everyone get ready on time. Specifically...(looking towards Vihaan and Aaria).

They both showed their teeths to everyone.

Rabia: Yes, today after many days we all will meet again.

Veehan: Yes, by the way appi, (while showing his teeth)Niharika will also be there right?

I scoffed and rolled my eyes in disbelief. Seriously, this Veehan na.
Rabia: ok! Now come on everyone get ready.

THIRD PERSON:

Everyone went to their rooms to get ready. Aieeda too went. After soo many days everything was going so nice for Aieeda. In her 5 years of work, she now do work from home just to spend her time with them.

Anyone would be shock to see Aieeda's this side. LOVEABLE. It was all going so smooth after her rough time.

But STILL many things were awaiting. We say na "toofan ke aane se phele ki shanti hai yeh!". She was unaware of upcoming dangers. Where she was steeping into.

About whom she was thinking of. Thinking about him itself was a calling a hurricane. And him is. HIM. PRANAAV SYED. No one knows the real him. But NOW WE WILL.

★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
So many things are awaiting now!
I'm so excited to write them.
But now my school has reopened.
So it's getting difficult to write daily.
But every weekend 2 chapters.

It's my promise. ❤
And yes! You want to ask questions to my darlings "Pranaav and Aieeda"

I'll try to keep you all updated.
Thank you for reading till here.
And please do like and comment ur thoughts.
I would love to hear.❤❤

Bye! See you all soon.